Chapter 3️⃣

Jimin opened his eyes, looked around. He couldn't see anything, full darkness. Dim light was coming through a small window, he breathed heavily and stood up. ran towards the window

"Open the door.. please.. somebody open the door" he screamed suddenly the window closed with a bang and room filled with darkness.

"Help.. help..." Jimin cried and opened the eyes. Panting heavily, he looked around and realized it's his own room. It was dream, a nightmare. He was shivering, sweating. He wiped his face.

"It's just a dream.. calm down.." he consoled himself.

Since the day when Jungkook threatened him, he is having some kind of wierd dreams. Someone chasing him, he is running, screaming, he felt scared.

Only two days left for the wedding, everybody was busy with preparations. He woke up from the bed, stood in front of the mirror. Looked himself. Something was bothering him, something bad is going to happen. He felt so. Those nightmares, it bothered him. Suddenly his phone rang, it was Taehyung. Tae and he became good friends over this time. He felt comfortable with him.

-"Hello.. Tae.."

-"Jiminha.. you woke up? Today is Kai's bachelor party, you remember right? "

-"I do remember, but I don't think I can come"

-"Why.. don't back out now. You promised me, it'll be fun"

-"But I don't know anyone there except you and Kai"

-"That's ok. I'll be there for you. Don't worry. Just come"

-"Mm ok. But I'll come back soon"

-"Let me see about that"

They hung up the phone, Jimin really didn't want to go to the party. The only reason is 'Jungkook'. He didn't see Jungkook after that incident. He wished not to see him ever. But it is sure that he is gonna be there, so Jimin tried to back out. But failed miserably.

🌸🌸🌸

Jimin got ready for the bachelor party, he looked in the mirror for the last time. He is satisfied with his look. He was looking mind-blowing. He walked out of the room , Jennie was waiting for Jimin.

"Hey Jen , what are you doing here?"
He asked

" I was waiting for you. Listen, I have some tips for you,  not tip actually warning" she was serious, Jimin widened his eyes dramatically

" One Don't drink too much, two don't be near any unknown person. I know Kai's friends are not that type,still. Lastly, look after Kai for me"

"W-what.. ??!!" He choked

"I mean there will be a lot girls, you know how they will be.its not like I don't trust him,  I trust him but I don't trust those girls. So please my brother," she begged Jimin laughed seeing this

" You are too possessive.. ok I'll try to keep him safe." He laughed, Jennie pulled him in a tight hug.

🌸🌸🌸

It's been two hours and Jimin already sighed. He enjoyed parties and all but this party he didn't enjoyed much. Because he didn't know anyone here, Kai was busy with his friends, of course it's his bachelor party. and Tae, he is also busy with some of his friends. Jimin sighed, 'ah.. I really want to go home' he said himself.

The place was filled with many people, dancing drinking, making out with eachother. Everybody was enjoying, loud music was playing, Jimin was got suffocated. He walked out of the hall and went to washroom. There he saw him again, his eyes widened. The same scene was repeating. Jungkook's face was buried in the girls neck, kissing hardly, his hands were roaming around her thighs. Her hands circled around his neck, she was moaning.

Jimin sighed
'why?? Oh god , why I have to catch him in the middle of a make out session everytime' he thought without making any noise he turned to leave. He didn't want to disturb them and of course he didn't want Jungkook to see him.

"Oh you are here.. I was searching for you. What are you doing he-" Tae stopped suddenly. He was looking for Jimin without noticing he shouted. Jimin cursed silently. Jimin and Taehyung were standing face to face, Jungkook and the girl was behind Jimin.

Jungkook startled and pulled away from the girl to see where the sound coming, he glared seeing his standing there. He didn't notice Jimin

"Tae what the fuck.. How many times I told you don't interrupt me when i'm-.....  " his eyes stuck at the other person. He can only see the back, his eyes widened when the person turned to face him.

"Ji-jimin.."

" Um.. sorry it was my mistake, don't blame him" he bowed apologetically and walked out.

"Jimin listen.." Jungkook called but the boy already left. Tae followed him.

"Fuck.." Jungkook hit the near wall.. the girl behind him stood confused.

🌸🌸🌸