Chapter 04

My big day was over..
I was very happy..
But,
I missed mom!
I wish she was there with me on my big day.
I wish she looked at me with her beautiful smile.
I wish I can cry in her embrace.
But,
It's all over.
I miss you my princess!

Her P.O.V

I'm very tired of smiling now

I'm very tired of smiling now. My nikah was over two days before. Today, we invited all A.B's relations home, for a dinner.

"Are you okay?" Asked A.B who was standing next to me.

"My cheeks are hurting from smiling. I'm tired of doing this." It was the half truth. I don't want to tell him that I miss my mom and spoil this special day. He giggled not wanting to laugh and I felt butterflies all over my body.

"Let me tell you something..."

"What?" I asked circling my hand around his arm.

"Do you know that you look like an angel in white? Did you plan on killing me today?" Heat crept up from my neck to cheeks. He looked away mumbling something.

"Pardon?"

"If you keep blushing all the time, I'll kidnap you and take you to our room." He said winking and I blushed again. "YA ALLAH! I think I better go!" He turned scratching the back of his head. "Yazdhan!" I had to close my mouth from laughing louder.

"Oh, oh, look at her!" Came Aysha, Jumala, Baraha and Shimla. My three dumb friends met innocent shimla on my Nikah day and spoilt her too.

"I'm really bored, Aysha." I said pulling her from the sleeve. "Please help me. Your relations are just staring at me all the time. It's... it's very uncomfortable yaar... some don't even smile!"

"Ummi!" Aysha called aunt Rihana and I tried stopping her but I was too late. Aunty already heard it. "Our blushing bride is bored. She's tired too. She somehow want to run to her room and she told to send A.B as well with her." I facepalmed myself because some visitors around us too heard Aysha and they were giving me weired looks.

This silly girl can't control her mouth!

"Oh I see!" Said Aunt Rihana smiling at me. "Adham! Adham!" She called him and he came excusing himself from the group of men gathered around him.

"Yes, mom? How can I help you?" He asked and we all laughed. Aunt Rihana gave him a small shot on his shoulder.

"Take her to the room; she's tired."