Chapter 27

This chap is dedicated to blackhellabore,tessa1820 and user76801136. I want you guyz to know that you guyz make my day.. Jazakallahu Khairan kaseera for your votes. I hope you guyz will keep supporting me throughout. ❤❤

Her P.O.V

I came back home both happily and sadly. I got a family of my own and they are okay with me, they like me and I like them. The fact I'm sad about is, I don't know whether I'll get time to speak with them or spend time with them.

Yesterday, when I left their house, I felt an unbearable pain in my chest. I still can't forget the hug and kiss dad gave me. It was something I yearned for twenty four years. I neither can forget the way Yuhan held my hand. It meant a lot to me.

As I was busy with my new found family, I barely got time to spend with my in-laws. So I applied a leave today to spend with them.

After arranging the bed, I went down stairs to help Aunt Rihana or talk with whoever at home. Adham had to go to the hospital today as he too was busy with me for the past few days.

"Auntyy!" I hugged aunt Rihana from behind. "I came to help you."

"But I'm done. It's all over. Shall I make a cup of coffee for you?" She asked.

"No aunty. I'm sorry I couldn't come early to help you."

"That's okay, darling. Aysha and Khalid were helping me." She said placing a pan on the dish rack and wiping her hands.

"What? Are they home?" I asked. They are supposed to go to college.

"Yes they're home. Yesterday A.B asked them to stay home because you too are staying at home to spend some time."

"You're kidding, aunty." I pinched her cheek.

"I thought you knew about it."

"I'm not gonna believe you. You're just like A.B and Aysha." I looked at her curiously. "Don't lie!"

"Go, see." She pushed me gently.

"Okay.." I went back smiling to our room to call Adham. I asked him about what Aunt Rihana said and he said that it was true. He had asked them to stay home for me.

How sweet? I thought I'm gonna stay home alone till afternoon but my hubby knows better.

Taking the phone, I came out of the room and bumped into Khalid.

"I'm sorry, Dhathii." He apologized. My eyes caught his eyes. He had dark circles and his face was pale too.

"Khalid, are you fine?"

"I am, Dhathii. I've to go."

"No wait! What's wrong?" I stopped him and made him turn to me. "What happened, Khalid?"