Chapter 25 ❤️👶🏻☺️

Two months later

Third Person's P.O.V:

It has been two months since the incident. Kyungsoo was discharge a few days later. But because of his injury's Baekhyun was in a coma. And nobody knew when he was going to wake up. But after a month Baekhyun came around earlier than what the doctors had guested. But he still had a long recovery ahead of him. Being out of hospital Baekhyun has to wear a sling for a few weeks. And then has to do physical therapy for a few weeks at the hospital.

Baekhyun's P.O.V:

I was currently back at our house I couldn't wait to move on. Even though the girls put us through horrible trauma from it. It still did sadden me to think that now they are no longer alive. For Kyungsoo and I we were put on medication as well as therapy. And this was for our post traumatic stress disorder also known as PTSD. It was just a way to help us overcome the trauma we had endured. Chanyeol and Kai was offered therapy too but not the medication.

But anyways currently I was at my house all alone. Chanyeol unfortunately was called into his dads company for a meeting. I wanted to visit Kyungsoo today because I haven't seen him since I woke up from my coma. But I understand he's a parent now and that's way more important than anything else in the world. It was still early outside I looked at my phone. It was 10:23am I decided to text Kyungsoo and see what he was doing.

 It was 10:23am I decided to text Kyungsoo and see what he was doing

When she was born they didn't have a name for her yet.

Third Person's P.O.V:

Yes even thought jongin and Kyungsoo had discussed names they still hadn't made up there minds yet.

But they did in fact now have a name for there princess. But Kyungsoo was gonna tell Baekhyun at the photo shoot.

Baekhyun's P.O.V:

I was already dressed so I just decided to stop on my way there at McDonald's

I was already dressed so I just decided to stop on my way there at McDonald's. I opened my front door, locked it behind me. And made my way to my car I got a new car a few days ago. Chanyeol picked it out and got it for me so I got rid of my other one.

 Chanyeol picked it out and got it for me so I got rid of my other one