Chapter 7: Mend

Yami was getting very impatient, he said he already gave up multiple times but y/n wouldn't respond. He felt annoyed, he was really losing a game of hide and seek with her, in his own apartment. He looked around the kitchen, checking the cabinets because he knew she was small enough to fit in there. He heard a giggle from behind the curtain, how did he not notice that before. He swiped the curtain to the left and crossed his arms while y/n made fun of him.

"Jeez you are really bad at this game."
"It's because you're tiny! You can fit everywhere."
"You're just mad because I won."
"Hush now little y/n, turn around and count to 10."
"On it!" She saluted.

Yami hid right next to her very quietly. When she was done counting, she turned around without even noticing Yami's presence. He held in a laugh, while y/n was genuinely confused on where he went. She would find him in seconds, she grew annoyed thinking that he left his own apartment. Yami hid behind the curtain then followed her into his room. She pouted, double checking the closets and the bathroom.

"Where could he be?"

Yami was playing with her, he stood right behind her silently moving when she turned her head. Yami was very stealth as he hid under his bed.

Y/n was confused and was about to walk away until she felt a hand grab her ankle.
"GAH! MONSTER! YAMI!!!!" she screamed. Yami bumped his head on the bed from being startled.
"Y/n calm down it's me!" He laughed.
"Not funny!" She puffed her cheeks out making an adorable expression. Yami was smitten about the look, he stood up pinching her cheeks. She whined as she weakly punched Yami's chest.

"Sorry little y/n, I do find your fear very...amusing."
"Hmp!"
"Whoops, looks like I forgot to head to the gym today."
"Nope, you're staying here and you're going to watch SpongeBob with me."
"But-"
"No! Watch! Watch nowww."
"You act like a child. The only difference is that your voice is more mature."
"Yours is deep. How do you do that?"
"I'm born with this gift."
"Oh whatever Mr. Ego."

"You can come with me to the gym if you like."
"I don't feel like going outside..."
"Come on, it'll be fun. Why don't you just jump in the pool while I workout. Simple."
"There's a pool?"
"Mhm, come on it'll be fun."
"Uhm....I have to go home and get my swim gear."
"That's the spirit y/n, let me change be right back."

    When Yami stepped into the bathroom to change, Y/n thought about what she should wear. An idea suddenly appeared, she could wear her cute one piece, definitely no bikini because she is way too self conscious. She patiently waited for Yami to come out of the bathroom. She fell on his bed, yet again smelling his cologne. She buried her face straight into his pillow, snuggling it. She imagined it was Yami she was hugging. Not because she liked him or anything, but because he was always so warm...

    His nice toned chest, his strong arms wrapping around her....She physically slapped herself. "Ow."
She was not allowing her mind to enter the forbidden parts of her head. She couldn't help herself though, the smell of Yami really made her happy. She kept insulting herself in her head but continued to cuddle with the pillow. She was allowed to think about whatever she wants. It wasn't like she was going to tell Yami straight to his face that he was very attractive. Plus, they were only friends, she wouldn't want to change anything.

    When she heard the knob on the door wiggle, she jumped right off the bed landing on the floor. Yami looked at her confused but quickly smiled. Maybe this was just one of her weird moments that Yami loved so much. He hovered over her, bending down to make eye contact.
"You are very clumsy. How did you even fall off my bed?"

    Y/n blushed seeing him in his black tank top, he wore his grey sweat pants, and his necklace with a pyramid hung down from his neck. Y/n found him unbelievably attractive. His nice eyes were filled with such kindness when he offered to help her up. She took his hand, and Yami felt something shoot up his spine. Y/n rubbed the back of her head very embarrassed, but went back to her normal self.