Chapter 4: Contentment

Sorrow washed over her delicate body. She tossed and turned during her rem sleeping stage. She pleaded for Alex not to go and to stay with her. "Ill try harder!" She says as she feels the heart wrenching pain once again. Alex shuffled under his sheets with his grin growing wider. Y/n has no ability to move at all when she understands that she is tied up. The rope grew tighter the more Alex shifted in his bed. The rope ties around y/n's petite form, signaling she is trapped. It ties itself around her chest area forcing a heavy weight for her to feel. She screamed and cried saying, "Please Alex give me another chance!"

She gains the feeling of her body once more, she can not surpass the opportunity to move. She struggled to control her breathing, her mind was full. The sight in front of her made the girls stomach churn. "You weren't good enough y/n. Now look what happened." The insane version of Alex smirked. Y/n screamed for help when suddenly the rope became undone. She stood up from her chair and fell into a pit of pain.

Y/n shot her eyes wide open and sat up quickly to regain her breath. What a nightmare she had indeed. The first thing she thought of in the morning just had to be Alex. She shook her head, discarding the tough thoughts that suddenly swarmed her head. She has to learn to respect herself. From the romance movies she's seen she knows that people tend to think horribly about themselves. She was not having that at all.

Her throat was dry and her tongue felt like sand paper. She relaxed her heart beat after gulping down a full glass of water, nearly choking on it. She let out a shaky breath and had to disregard her dream today. She was happy to know her sleep schedule was back to normal. 8:00 am was her usual time to wake up. She felt refreshed as soon as her thoughts wondered to the party yesterday. "Yami." She thought.

She was far too lazy to make breakfast, too scared to go outside. She invaded her cabinets to find strawberry pop tarts and some left over sweet bread. She poured herself a glass of milk to wash it down with. Not the best breakfast but it will definitely fill her stomach. She turned on the T.V to channel 64. Spongebob was very childish but even she loved the show. It fit right in with her personality, and she felt like she wasn't able to express all of it when she was with Yami. "Oh well." She shrugged.

Even though her favorite T.V show was on, she couldn't help but wonder what Alex was doing. Probably sleeping with other women because he can. Y/n nearly choked on her milk when she thought of a horrible reason why he would cheat on her. She crossed her arms but felt ashamed. All men need their needs too. "Was it because we didn't..."
Well they did kiss plenty of times, but they never went further then that. She didn't feel comfortable yet, but that didn't mean she didn't love him. Her head lowered as she thought her insecurities were what led to this breakup.

"It's my fault." She thought.

She could feel the tears wanting to break out. She refused as she slapped herself softly. "No more being a baby." Is what she said. She returned her focus back on the screen. Y/n was drawing pictures as the T.V played it's musical back track. She called her mother after the episode ended. She had forgot to tell her mother of what happened. Of course her father overheard the conversation and offered to beat Alex up. "No it's fine. Tristin and Joey kind of already did."
"I love your friends please marry one of those two."

"I'm off dating forever..it does nothing but hurt you. That's all it ever will do."
"Don't be like that honey your father and I are perfectly happy together."
"Well think of the less fortunate...love isn't for me mother..."
"Everyone has someone to call their own sweet pie."
"Nope."

The mother sighed over the phone. She was very sad for her daughter, already she wanted to kill that boy. She couldn't though, y/n had to face her own problems. She is an adult, a college student. "Well honey, the rent money for your apartment is coming in the mail okay?"
"Thanks mom, are you sure though? I want to find a job."
"That's great and all but college and work at the same time? No."
"Alright then mother."
"We have to go Y/n darling but update us. Love you sweet pie!"
"Y/N I LOVE YOUUU!" The father spoke.
"I love you guys too..bye."