Devil's Triangle

Heads up! SMUT warning! NSFW!
Also: it's my birthday so I've decided to celebrate by dropping two more chapters on this day! Enjoy! those other two chapters will also be smutty, so... happy birthday to me!!!

My one concern going into this night seemed to be completely unfounded. I worried that the hungry flames that Nobunaga and I spread across Hideyoshi's body would overwhelm and consume him, however, it seemed as if this man was equipped to consume flames, and in fact, was starving for them. He welcomed our kisses and returned them with equal or greater passion.

Nobunaga and I lay on either side of him kissing his neck or biting his shoulder. I reached to separate his last layer of fabric and both the devil and I watched as our lover's desire grew towards us. Nobunaga reached across and undid my robe, biting Hideyoshi's ear before encouraging him to pull the fabric of my kimono away.

His fingers glide over my ribs, sliding under the fabric and pushing it away to reveal the far breast. He took a breath as he pulled the other side away from my body. One hand gently took a breast as his mouth wrapped around the sensitive nipple of the other. Soft little moans began as his tongue pressed and flicked.

I watched as Nobunaga stood and removed his own robe before climbing back to the futon this time between my legs, his fingers run along my gates. "Someone's been singing in her mind." He hums at how aroused I've been since I heard them first kiss.

His palm pressed against the sensitive nub, causing me to moan in pleasure as neither of them relented. He teased my entrance with his fingers, switching between feather light touches and pressing firmly. As he pushed two fingers into me my moan was matched my Hideyoshi's as our dark haired devil took his length into his mouth. We both looked down to watch him bobbing his head and pulling at my core before both of our heads fell back with cries of pleasure.

I desperately tried to pull Hideyoshi to kiss me, but we were both being taken over by the warlord between our legs. I don't know how, but he was surely giving us equal attention. I gave up on kissing and settled for holding Hideyoshi's hand as Nobunaga built both his lover's climaxes and the room filled with heavy breathing and moans of euphoria.

Nobunaga's fingers moved with lethal accuracy inside me, I can only imagine what his tongue is doing to Hideyoshi. I watch his golden hair becoming wet with sweat as he writhes on the cusp of his orgasm and suddenly started shuddering. The sight of his eyes rolling as he cried our devil's name, gripping the futon, I suddenly felt a familiar rush flood my body. "Oh gods!" I cried a moment before my hips bucked and the release came.

Nobunaga lifted away from Hideyoshi with a hungry smile as he pulled his fingers slowly out of me. Hideyoshi was breathless as he spoke. "Nobu— What about yours?" His eyes shifted to the pride between our devils hips.

Nobunaga's command was soft. "Rina, get on top of him." As I sat up he stopped me from my mount. "But first, taste him." I eagerly met his lips and welcomed his tongue. I could taste the mixture of salt and sweet still on his tongue and wanted everything he was going to share with me. Hideyoshi watched our kiss, a small "Oh" that sounded pleased at the sight.

When our lips parted I climbed on top of our vassal and bent down to kiss him. Nobunaga bent over me, his face against mine I could feel his smile against my cheek. When I lifted away Hideyoshi's eyes were half lidded and on Nobunaga as he pouted. "Do I get to taste her?"

Nobunaga laughed. "Patience Hide." He positioned himself against me. "Watch her as I enter." As soon as Hideyoshi's eyes shifted he slowly pushed inside, making us all savor the moment filled with moans and growls, my eyes beginning to water as he fills me until his hips press against me as hard as he can. Nobunaga reached forward and pressed the two fingers that had been inside of me into our lovers mouth while beginning his thrusts. I watched as Hideyoshi eagerly licked the fingers in his mouth and hummed.

When Nobunaga removed the fingers and raised to grab my hips and thrust into me faster Hideyoshi licked his lips and lifted his head up towards mine. "I've never tasted anything so lovely." He captured my lips and I followed his head back to the futon. The new incline and arch to my back allowed Nobunaga to reach deeper inside and I cried into Hideyoshi's mouth. The devil must have been excited my the slight change as well because his tempo quickened to a near punishing rate until another orgasm ripped through me, I broke away from the kiss and cry "Nobu!" He rode that climax out until he reached his own with a strained groan.

Nobunaga rolled to the side, pulling me with him by my hips, possibly forgetting our third for a moment as he kissed my shoulder. Hideyoshi was staring at the ceiling, catching his breath, when I reached out to stroke his chest he looked over to us with a relaxed smile. He grabbed my hand and I turned to look at Nobunaga who was watching us over my shoulder. He ran his hand over my shoulder and my elbow until his hand joined Hideyoshi and mine. "I love you." The devil confessed to both of us. Hideyoshi and I took our turns repeating the statement between a cacophony of kissing.

I turned around to face Nobunaga and was gently pulled into Hideyoshi's embrace. "I thought we were going to try to focus solely on his pleasure this time Nobu?" I teased.

Hideyoshi laughed behind me as a smug smile spread across Nobunaga's lips. "Did he not seem like he was pleased?" Nobunaga turned onto his back and pulled his arm behind his head.

From behind me there was a sudden rush of warm air against my ear. "This time? I feel left out now that I know the two of you have been having council sessions to discuss how to conquer me."

"We just wanted to make sure that you were served and treated with as much care as you give to us." I stated in a playful whine.

He laughed again before responding. "Nobu is right. I enjoyed it very much. Maybe next time I can be the one serving the two of you though." He shifted to Nobunaga who huffed and sounded synthetically irritated. "You serve us in so many other ways. Won't you let us do this one thing for you?" We all laugh.

I pull Hideyoshi's arm over my ribs and his hand up towards my face, laying it on the futon, before looking at Nobunaga. "Well, he's talking about next time, so I suppose we weren't too selfish for him." He curled around me tighter as he kissed into the back of my neck. Nobunaga moved closer to us so I could wrap a leg around him and both of us could rest our hands on the Devil King's chest. I felt warm and secure between them as my vision blurred and I drifted into sleep.

A/N:

Happy birthday to me! :) this chapter is my birthday gift to myself and to my readers!

Thanks for all the love and support for this story!

Please remember to vote! Comment! And if you haven't already: add it to your library!

After I play around with these three for a little, I hope you continue to read because I have a bunch more twists and turns coming up!