A Phoenix Rising

I watched in awe as he caressed the young man's body, making him whimper and moan with his hands and mouth alone.

It was difficult to imagine sex being anything but violence and silent screaming in my head up until now. Watching the Demon King with his hungry carnelian eyes shifting under his dark hair between me and his lovers body as he spoke praises and worship. He stroked the younger man's erection while licking and sucking his nipples and Ranmaru sank into his kisses like he was coming home from a long battle to finally rest. Nobunaga bit and tugged on the young man's ear before whispering something that made the pageboy blush a deep red. All I heard was a playful "Does that sound good to you?"  Before Nobunaga began to kiss down the young man's body with his tongue and lips pulling the dusty blonde's legs over his shoulders and taking his length into his mouth. Ranmaru's whimpers were like small fireworks in my ears bringing a soft smile to my lips.

The devil king broke from his worship to pull his own fingers into his mouth and coat them in his saliva. "Look at him. Already so relaxed in my hands." Nobunaga's eyes were on his lovers but his words were for me, his wife. "I'm yours." Ranmaru's soft voice whispered "please don't stop." Ranmaru's words were for his lord but his eyes were on me, half lidded and lustful. Nobunaga met the pageboys request and  began to stroke and massage entrance before sliding a finger inside of his subordinate, summoning more desperate moans.

I couldn't tear my gaze away as Nobunaga added another finger inside the young man and broke from his work to kiss and whisper "do you think she's enjoying our song?" He asked as he spread the two fingers inside the young man and he cried in pleasure. As Ranmaru panted to catch his breath, there was a soft smile as he looked at me with his glassy grey eyes. "More—" he moaned as his head rolled back and his dusty blond hair began to collect sweat  and sway with his movements "I think she needs to hear more my lord."

Nobunaga removed his fingers and spun his lover around to be on all fours facing me. Ranmaru looked like he might swoon and his mouth hung open as he continued to pant. A knot began forming in my lower abdomen as Nobunaga began unveiling himself, revealing muscles and scars and finally his greatest weapon.

As he approached the ever so eager Ranmaru. I turned away as he positioned himself. "Do not look away." Ranmaru begged.

I couldn't return my gaze until I heard the soft voice again. "This is for you my queen." I looked back to the two men as he continued. "Please. I've watched your dances and heard your songs before battles. Sometimes the sight and sound of you was what gave me strength. I want you to see and hear mine so it can give you strength."

Nobunaga gripped Ranmaru's hips tightly, digging his finger in the soft flesh of his seat and looked up at me with a calm smile on his face. "Come closer to him. So you can hear the subtle sounds I pull from his core." His command was surprisingly gentle.

I slowly crawled towards the two men until I was able to sit directly in front of them. "Are you watching my Phoenix?" Nobunaga asked as he pushed himself inside the young man, eliciting a lewd moan. The knot in me began tightening and I can feel cold sweat forming on the nape of my neck. It seemed as if the knot inside was squeezing hard enough to produce moisture between my now aching inner thighs, and it all increased the more I watched Nobunaga thrust into Ranmaru.

Their song was intoxicating as the younger man whined and moaned his lord's name escaping him every now and then and the lord grunted and growled in his partner's ear. I found myself craving to be a part of their dance and without thinking stood up and began untying my sash.

"Look at that Ranmaru, my Phoenix is rising." Nobunaga sounded proud as my white kimono fell to the floor. I reached up and undid the hair pins that kept my black hair up until all of my long hair was down and dusting my lower back.