The meet&greet ⛅️

LOUIS' POV
I race back into the dressing room. Is it a dressing room? I'm not sure but it's where we're chilling before we meet the fans anyways. All the boys look up in surprise. " We thought you might get mobbed," Harry stated " but obviously we were wrong."
"Obviously you were," I said with a grin "although I did set the fans off screaming. They seem like a cool bunch not gonna lie."

I plonk myself down on one of the sofas and sigh. "What's that sigh in aid of?" Liam asks.
"I'm just tired, too much exercise, d'you know what I mean?" I reply. The boys laugh.
Paul comes in and tells us we're about to begin. I jump up and start doing some stretches. Harry looks at me fondly and chuckles. "You are an odd one Lou."
"Oh believe me, I know." I wiggle my eyebrows as he chuckles again and then we walk out the door to take our seats.

ESMES' POV
The line is moving reasonably quickly. I can't believe we're getting closer and closer. I can almost see Harry's gorgeous curls when I feel Jay grab my wrist. "I'm going to cry Es, I just know it."
" I think we all are so I wouldn't worry," I reassure her.
May chimes in, "damn I bet Niall is looking fine today"
"Niall looks fine everyday, they all do," I say chuckling. My favourite is Harry but I love them all regardless. I start deep breathing as we approach nearer and nearer to the people I've loved since their first appearances on The X-Factor.

JAYS' POV
My hands are already shaking and I tighten my grip on my phone so I don't drop it. There's only around twenty or so people ahead of us and the boys are in sight. I crane my neck and go up on my tiptoes to try and catch a glimpse of Louis. I come to the conclusion that it's probably better to wait till we're closer, otherwise I could faint on the spot.

A few minutes of nervous chattering pass and then we're the next group. One direction are right in front of me. I can't believe it. Esme and May both squeeze my hands at the same time. We all look at each other speechless and then we're called up.

I push the others in front of me, I want them to go first. Esme walks up to Harry and they start talking and taking pictures. By the time she's moved on and it's Mays turn my attention has been taken by someone else.

I hear a small little cough coming from my right and I look at the end of the table and see Louis staring right at me. He lifts a hand and gives me a small wave. I give a little start and turn around wildly wondering if he's waving at someone else. When my eyes are back on him I see him chuckling at my obvious confusion. I blush and look towards the floor. Suddenly May calls my name and I snap out of my daze and step towards Harry. "Hello!" He says with his prize winning smile. I reply with a meek little "Hi." I can't believe he's right in front of me. I close my eyes for a brief second to compose myself so I don't mess this once in a lifetime opportunity up. I flash him a smile and ask for a picture. He consents and when I turn my phone on and find the camera app he is ready and posing. I snap the picture and thank him and tell him how much I love him. " You're welcome! Thanks for coming, I love you too." Is his reply. My stomach responds with a torrent of butterflies and the sound of my heart pounding in my chest grows louder. The meetings with Niall, Liam and Zayn go similarly until it's finally the moment I feel like I've been waiting my whole life for. Meeting Louis.

Authors note
Hey! Hope you're all doing well! I feel like this chapter is low-key a mess but I guess I'll improve as I go along hopefully ahaha.

How do you think Jay meeting Louis  is going to go??

Hope you enjoyed! If you do please comment& vote it would mean a lot xo