Liam Bond ⛅️

LOUIS' POV
Smiling to myself, I turn my phone off and try to get into a comfortable position. After twisting and turning a bit I find a good position and try closing my eyes. Thoughts of songs, press events, the premiere and Jay, especially Jay, swirl around my brain at what seems like 90mph. Failing at shutting my brain off, I admit defeat and give in to the thoughts. The first trail of thought to form clearly happens to be of the conversation I just had with Jay. I smile fondly as I remember how caring she was. She genuinely did make me feel slightly better and definitely took my mind off the stress. I love this job and could never imagine doing anything different but sometimes it does get stressful. However, I get so much from doing what I do that it for sure outweighs the slight negatives.

I'm glad to have Jay as a friend. Although I haven't known who she is for that long, I know that she would be there for me whenever I need it. Maybe that's because she was my fan and they always have my back but I think she would be there regardless of whether she was my fan or not. It's a shame she won't be at the premiere because it would be nice to have her there. Jay deserves it for all the support too. Suddenly, a thought hits me. I could invite her. Her friends too. I phone Paul and ask if he could sort out three tickets for the red carpet and screening. He says he'll try. With my brain finally at rest, I can drift off into a sleep.

NIALLS' POV
Harry giggles just as Zayn's about to swipe the key card to enter Louis' room. Liam turns round and shushes him. "Are you sure we should be doing this lads?" I ask shaking my head. Although I want to find out too.  The boys ignore my question and continue to open the door. Zayn surprisingly does it with stealth. We creep into the room one after the other and search for Louis' phone. If all goes to plan, he won't even know we're been in here.

"Psst. Guys. I've found it !" Harry says after a couple minutes searching. Of course he's the one to search in Louis' bed, which obviously was where his phone was anyways, so I suppose it doesn't make a difference. Liam signals for the phone to be given to him and I tiptoe over to Liam as he begins to type in the password. He clicks on Instagram and finds Jays name. Huddling around Liam, we scroll through to see chats about the premiere. We heard Paul was getting some tickets for Louis' friends and we wanted to know if it was Jay or not. To be honest, we probably could have asked Louis himself but what's the fun in that ?

We scan the chat and find no mention of Louis actually asking Jay to the premiere. Zayn whispers "Just because he hasn't asked yet doesn't mean the tickets aren't for her!" Liam nods and adds "Paul got three tickets which is enough for her, her sister and her bestfriend" I begin to laugh at the look on Liam's face. It's very serious and I get the impression he's trying to act like James Bond, except he's really not pulling it off. As usual I can't contain my laughter so Harry drags me out of the room before I can give the game away. Whilst being dragged out the room, through my squinty eyes that come out whilst I'm laughing, I see Liam return the phone to its rightful place and with zayn in tow, he begins to edge out of the room.
Just as we're closing the door and I've begun to calm myself down Louis let's out the biggest snore heard in mankind which sets me off again in a fit of endless laughter.

Authors note
hi! I'm sorry this chapter is so bad, I literally don't even know what it is , I just wanted to write some 1D content and it's kinda a filler chapter I guess? idk but I love nialler so yk 😂

Hope you enjoyed! if you did it would mean a lot if you could leave a comment & a vote, thank you ❤️