Joking ⛅️

jayhallx

louist91
Hey jay ❤️

jayhallx
yo wassup Lou! ❤️

louist91
Since when do you say
'wassup' ? 😂xx

jayhallx
since just now 😁xx

louist91
Of course 🙄xx

jayhallx
so I know what you're
going to ask so please
can you ask so I can say
yes? 🤪xx

louist91
I wasn't going to ask
anything actually 😳xx

jayhallx
you're so annoying.
I know you're going
to ask if I could come
to Liams bday party with
just you guys and may & I.
and FYI I already messaged
Liam to say thank you for
inviting us so HA. 😚✌️xx

louist91
Well jokes on you because I'm
here to UNinvite you . 😏xx

jayhallx
hahahahaha funny🙄xx

louist91
I know I am.
But I suppose
I'm glad you're
coming 🤪❤️xx

jayhallx
I was glad I was going ,
until I realised you were
going to be there🙈xx

louist91
Fine bye then.

jayhallx
Bye 👋 xx

seen

Louis! I was joking!😭😭xx

seen

JAYS POV
Shit. I wait for a couple of minutes but Louis still doesn't reply. Usually he takes my jokes in his stride and he's fine with it , maybe I got to him today. Oops.

I sit still for a few more minutes, panicking. Until my phone begins to ring, making me jump but I sigh in relief when I see it's a FaceTime call from Louis. I answer straight away to see his huge grin fill my screen.
"Why did you do that? You made me feel bad, you knew I was joking , didn't you?"
Louis laughs and nods his head in reply. "Of course I knew you were joking, I just wanted to annoy you."
"Of course you did." I roll my eyes.
I don't think I've gone through a day without Louis making some sort of joke, not that I mind, it's one of his best qualities. I can always count on Louis to make me laugh, without Esme it's been weird but Louis is definitely helping.
"Jay? What are you thinking about?" His broad accent breaks through my thoughts.
"Huh?" Is all I manage.
He shakes his head, chuckling. "You completely zoned out, I was just wondering what thought interested you so much?"
"It's nothing."
"Hmm , if you say so." He cocks his head to the side, his brow furrowing.
"I'm fine , honestly , don't give me that look."
"This is the look of a concerned man, do you not want me to care about you?"
"No." I smile sarcastically.
"Maybe one day I won't care." He returns my sarcastic smile.
"Wow, don't say that." I pout.
"Don't say you don't want me to care then."
"Fine, I was joking anyways, of course I want you to care."
"Why's that?"
"Because."
"Because what."
"Just because."
"Oh god Jay, don't be so annoying love."
I shrug. "Oops, that's just me , love."
"You really love taking the piss out of me saying love , don't ya?"
"You know it Lou."
"JAYS BLACK THONG." An Irish voice calls out in the back.
"NIALL PISS OFF," Louis flips a silhouette in the background off, presumably Niall. "Sorry Jay."
"Louis it's not your fault," I laugh. "But Niall you can stop talking about my thong now."
"Right you are." He replies.
"Okay Neil, you can leave now," Louis turns back to me and rolls his eyes. "I shouldn't have let him stay with me on this week break, it's a lot worse than I'd imagined."
"Poor you."
"Poor me indeed."

We spend the rest of the night chatting and only hang up when we realise it's way past midnight. To be honest, that happens a lot, not that I mind, talking to Louis is one of my favourite things. But something's bugging me. Every night I go to sleep thinking of Louis , every morning I wake up thinking of Louis, pretty much every minute I'm thinking of Louis and I don't want to. The more I get attached, the more it will hurt when I have to say goodbye.