𝑜𝓃𝑒

"Thank you, everyone," I say into the mic with a grin plastered onto my face, I watched as the audience cheered. I picked up my guitar and walked off stage, I went into the back room of the bar where the rest of my stuff was. 

I took a sip from the bottle of water I had brought with me. I sat down on one of the chairs and put my headphones in. 

daisy 

i just finished my show

i think it went well 

I picked at the skin on my fingers waiting for a response from Cooper. I've known him for as long as I can remember, we've always been really close but things got kinda hard when I moved across the country. 

I grew up in San Diego and lived there for most of my life but when I graduated high school I moved to New York to pursue a career in music. Although I don't mind the east coast, nothing will ever compare to waking up at 6:00 am and going down to the beach with Cooper to watch the golden sunrise on the west coast. 

cooper 

i'm sure you did amazing 

like aways 

daisy 

thank you coop :) 

cooper 

:) 

Cooper kept me grounded, whenever I was overwhelmed or stressed out a phone call with him would always wash all of my worries away. I slid my phone into my jean pocket, I put my guitar back into the case and walked back out into the main room. 

I collected all of the money I had made that night and walked back home to my apartment. I spent the next hour just counting seeing if I had enough money, and after months of saving I finally did.