𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

I went back downstairs into my room, I hadn't really unpacked anything. I filled the empty drawers of the dark wooden dresser pressed up against the beige colored wall, I put my shoes as well as a dress I brought in the closest. 

I took my makeup and toiletries into the bathroom, I lay them out on the sink counter. I looked at myself in the mirror, I look like shit. I grabbed a wipe and took off yesterday's makeup, halfway through brushing a knot out of my hair I deiced to just take a shower. 

While I was rinsing the shampoo from my hair, there was a knock on the door, your kidding, "I'm in the shower" I yelled, " I need to pee" it was Schlatt, "There are at least 3 other bathrooms" "occupied" he told me.

I stopped the water and quickly wrapped a towel around my body, "Come in" I turned around and faced the shower wall, "What are you doing?" he asked confused, "facing the wall, take your piss" "not with you in here" I turned back around, "Schaltt, tell me you're joking" by the look of his face he wasn't. 

"Okay fine" I got out of the shower and left the bathroom, I trail of water followed me dripping from the ends of my wet hair. "Dasiy!" I heard Travis yell from upstairs, "yes?" "Dasiy Help "Tra-" "It's an emergency" he yelled, you could hear the panic in his tone of voice.  

I ran up the stairs, the kitchen was filled with smoke. I went over to him, "Travis what did you do?" "I put a pizza in the oven" I opened the oven door, a wave a smoke poured out. I coughed as I inhaled it, I quickly turned off the oven. 

"Give me a rag," I told him, Travis gave me the one in his hand. I pulled the pizza out, it was completely burned, I threw it in the sink. The smoke alarm started going off, "What do we do?" Travis asked me panicked, "open the windows". 

All of the boys came rushing down to the kitchen to see what was going on, "what the fuck happened" Carson asked, "don't ask questions, open all of the windows in the house"  and they did. 

I peered over the sink to take a good look at the pizza, I sigh, "Travis you left the plastic on" "ohhh" "you have half a brain cell" "cooper don't be mean" "he almost burned down the house"  Cooper pointed out. 

Schlatt slowly walked up the stairs, "the fuck did I miss?" "a kitchen nightmare," I told him, "Is that supposed to be a reference?" Ted asked I looked over at him confused, "What?" "like the show, kitchen nightmares because normally-" I cut him off  "No, it wasn't". 

"Why is there so much water everywhere?" "Schaltt kicked me out of the shower" I explained, Charlie looked over to him, "You couldn't wait two minutes for me to finish peeing?" Schlatt shrugged, "When you gotta go, you gotta go". 

I shook my head and walked back down the stairs, "Clean up this water" Schlatt told me, "nope, fuck you" I went back into the bathroom and locked the door, what a shit show