𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒

I was woken up to Cooper blowing cold air down my neck, I shivered slightly. I heard him trying to hold back a laugh, I sigh and open my eyes. "What do you need you gremlin," I said groggily, "get your lazy ass out of bed" Cooper threw a pillow at me.

I rolled over and looked at him. He was fully dressed, I looked at the time, it was 10:15 am. "why are you ready so early?" "because we've got shit to do" "we?" Cooper nodded his head."how much time are you gonna give me to get ready?" I asked sitting up in bed, "20 minutes, make sure you bring a bathing suit," he said walking out of the room "what wh-" Copper closed the door.

I pulled myself up out of bed and went downstairs back my room. I grabbed a black bikini as well as a pair of loose dark grey shorts and a teal cropped tank top. I changed into my clothes and brushed out my hair pulling it back into a loose ponytail. I slid on my black converse and went back upstairs.

Cooper was looking through the fridge, "you ready?" he asked, "yeah" he had two cans of yerba in his hand, "think fast" Cooper yelled before throwing one at me, I dropped my phone but caught the can. "you're a dick" I laughed softly, picking my phone up off the ground, "butterfingers".

Cooper grabbed his keys off the counter and went out the front door, I followed him outside. "you gonna tell me where we're going?" I asked opening the passenger door "nope" he said getting in his car.

I plugged my phone into the aux cord and played some music. As he drove the car, I looked out the window. Soon houses and buildings were gone, it was just empty fields, we drove around two hours out.

He stopped the car in a dirt parking lot, "Where the hell are we?" I asked confused, "You'll see" I unplugged my phone and tried to put it in my pocket, "gimmy" he grabbed my phone out of my hands, "Cooper why" he reached in the back and pulled forward a backpack, he put both of our phones it in, "because".

Cooper got out of the car and started walking, I followed him. "You made me wake up early, to bring me to the middle of nowhere" he chuckled a bit, "this isn't the middle of nowhere you monster" I raised my eyebrows, "You're joking".

"You know where we are," he told me, "I'm gonna have to disagree with that one" "Stop complaining and use those little legs of yours" I rolled my eyes and smiled at him.

We walked through the forest for what felt like hours, but in reality, it was maybe one hour at most. I heard the faint sound of rushing water, as I stepped up on top of a rock and got a good view I realized where I was. "Holy shit," I said underneath my breath.