𝓉𝓌𝑜

I rubbed my eyes and closed my laptop, I smiled to myself. four more days. I'd been trying to fly out to see Cooper and everyone else for months, but on top of school and work I just didn't have the time.

Now that the summer was coming up, I worked my ass off in school and managed to finish my second semester two weeks early. I figured I would fly out to California for Cooper's birthday and surprise him.

I'd been planing with Carson and Travis for the past few weeks on what we would do and how everything would work. I'm going to fly out on his birthday and surprise Cooper that night at the party they've been planning for him.

__

The next few days went by slowly, but that's what I expected. I was so eager to leave and just go see them all. Soon may 13th came around and I was sitting on a 7-hour flight to San Diego. I texted Cooper that morning telling him I was gonna be working all day and that I'd call him later tonight.

I got off the plane and went down to baggage claim to pick up my suitcase, I saw Travis standing in front of one of the carousels "Trav?" I said walking up to him, when he looked at me I watched as a smile form on his face.

"Dasiy!" he said happily, I pulled him into a tight embrace. "Where's Carson?" I asked, "In the car outside" I nodded my head, "How was your flight?" "Long" I stepped away for a second and pulled my bag off of the belt.

We walked outside, the warm California breeze brushed against my skin, there was a faint smell of weed lingering. I've missed it here