𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

I texted the rest of the boys to come out in the back when they're all done with the streams. After 20 minutes one, by one, all of them came down and gathered around the table, "Where's Cooper?" Travis asked, I sigh, "good question". 

"What did you need to tell us?" Carson asked I looked at Noah who gave me a half-smile, "I should have said it sooner, but I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon" None of them got upset, which I was grateful for, but their expressions dropped. "Okay, do you need a ride to the airport?" Charlie offered, "Noah said he'd take me, thank you though Charlie" he smiled and nodded his head. 

"Was that it?" I glared at Schlatt and smiled, "Yes, that was it" "Anticlimatic" I threw my half-empty water bottle at him, "What are we doing for dinner?" "Dasiy should pick, considering it's her last night" Travis suggested. 

"I'm thinking pizza and mozzarella sticks" "That's all?" I nodded my head, "I'll go call" Carson got up from his chair and walked into the house, the rest of the boys soon followed him except for Noah. 

"What happened when you told Cooper?" "He didn't take it too well, he got upset and walked off" I explained, "Where did he go?" I shrugged, "No clue, I think he might have gone skating" "go after him" I shook my head, "I want to give him some space", Noah looked at me like I was crazy. 

"Dasiy, you and I both know him, he wants you to go after him" "Noah I-" he cut me off, "Stop babbling and go" he encouraged, "Pizza will be here in an hour" Carson yelled, "You have an hour" "I have a time limit?" Noah smiled at me, "Yes, now go". 

I got up from my chair and went into the garage, I found one of Cooper's old boards. It had been a while since I had ridden but after a few minutes, I got the hang of it once again. I went to all of the skate spots I know he frequently goes to, but I couldn't find him. 

I went over to the beach, and finally, I found him. He was sitting on one of the concrete barricades, his board was propped up next to him.  I picked up my board and walked over to him, "Is it okay if I sit?" I asked, "yeah," Cooper said softly, looking forward. 

"You okay?" he slowly shook his head, "No, not really" "What's on your mind?" "It's just shitty that I'm not gonna see you again for a while, that's all" Cooper glanced over at me, his eyes were glossy, "I love you Dasiy, I don't want you to leave"