𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

I heard a loud door slam causing me to wake up, voices filled the room. I shot up and looked behind me, the rest of the guys had just come home, "Chill, we're fine" Cooper told me, I sigh and lay my head back down on his lap, he continued to play with my hair. 

"When have you two been all day?" Travis asked, "probably having sex" "totally we had a sword fight with our cocks Schlatt" I joked, both he and Carson laughed, "We went to an old place we used to hang out at" I told Travis, he nodded his head, "What have you guys been doing?" I asked. 

"We had to go to the store, after we got some food" Noah spoke, "Sounds average" "yes, it was" I looked over at the clock that now read 5:45 pm, I sat up and looked at Cooper, "I'm gonna go get ready," I said only loud enough for him to hear, "okay" he took his arm off my waist and I went downstairs. 

I took a quick shower and blow-dried my hair before styling it, I just did some loose beach waves. I put on a simple face of makeup, nothing too crazy. I had only brought one nice outfit, I pulled out the baby blue sundress from the closet and some white sandals. 

I changed and put on a few pieces of simple gold jewelry as well as some sweet-smelling perfume. Once I was finished I went back upstairs, the only one down there was Carson. "You look nice," he told me, "why thank you" I walked over to him, "Where are you going?" I shrugged, "Cooper has something planned". 

"What's going on with you two?" "What do you mean?" "Like are you dating?" I grabbed a chip from his bowel, "I have no idea" Carson smiled at me, and looked behind me. I turned around and saw Cooper who was looking at me wide-eyed. 

"What?" his cheeks turned slightly rosey, "n-nothing, you just look good" I smiled at him, "thanks coop, you look better than normal" he chuckled, "have fun," Carson said going back upstairs, "you ready?" Cooper asked I nodded, "let's go"