𝓉𝑒𝓃

We stayed at the beach for around two hours before going back to the house. The place was relatively quiet, no one was up accept for Noah, he was sitting outside drinking a yerba with his laptop. Cooper when downstairs and I went in the back, I had a feeling he was gonna use my shower. 

"Hey" he looked up from his computer and smiled at me, "hi" "do you mind if I sit?" he shook his head. I sat down across from him. "How have you been enjoying your time here so far?" Noah asked, "It's been really fun, I needed a breath of fresh air"

 "How long are you staying for?" I shrugged, "No idea, I'm trying to stay as long as I can but I'm already starting to get texts from my manager wanting me to come back," I told him. I've been gone for less then a week, and I got 3 emails and 4 texts about different gigs I could have if I came back home. 

Although some of those could have a very big impact on my carrier, I wasn't ready to go back to New York yet. "How long do you think you'll be here for?" he rephrased the question, I sigh "Honestly, I might need to leave this Sunday" "What day is it?" "Tuesday" 

Noah took a sip from his can, "Have you told anyone yet?" I shook my head, "I haven't booked the flight yet because I'm still not sure, once I do I'll probably tell everyone" "I don't think Cooper will take it took well" I pushed my hair back behind my ear, "Me either". 

I didn't stay outside too long, I felt bad for intruding because he was in the middle of something. "I'll leave you be, promise me you won't say anything to everyone else?" "Promise".  I went back inside the house and went downstairs into my room. 

I was slightly surprised to find Cooper half asleep with a wet head of hair on my bed. "What are you doing you goober,"  I asked walking into the room, "upstairs was too far away, sorry" I giggled a bit, "it's fine, you can stay but I'm not crashing upstairs," I told him, "fine by me". 

I slid off my shoes and lay down next to him, I looked at the streaks of sunlight coming in through the window until I fell asleep.