𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

When I woke up, Cooper wasn't next to me. I sat up and looked around, the room was a lot dimmer then it was when I'd first went to sleep. I looked over at the clock on my nightstand, it was 5: 12 pm.

I got out of bed and changed into some joggers and a tee-shirt before going upstairs, everyone was outside in the back. "Look who's finally awake," Ted said to me as I walked outside, "Yeah yeah yeah" He was grilling food with Noah, everyone else was sitting at the table just drinking and talking. 

I sat down in between Carson and Cooper, "How'd you sleep?" Cooper asked, I grabbed his drink and took a sip, "pretty good, I'm still really fucking tired" "You cunt" he took the bottle back from me, I smiled at him, "How did you sleep?" "Good, you kept me warm" I felt my stomach fill up with butterflies, "What can I say, I'm just really hot" I joked, "Don't inflate your own ego" 

We all hung out in the back for a while, I helped Noah and Ted get all of the food off the grill and plated as well as the clean up from the night. Travis, Ted, Noah, and Carson all crashed pretty early in the night leaving me, Charlie, Cooper, and Schlatt. 

I finished making a bowl of popcorn and sat next to Charlie, "What are we gonna watch?" I asked, "the purge" "Why is it always something scary" I complained, "Why not" "Which purge movie is it?" Charlie asked, "what?" "Schlatt there's more than one, it's a whole series you have the ones that cover the start of the event and the origins and-" he cut Charlie off, "I don't know, just watch the fucking movie"  

It's not that the movie itself sacred me, I'm just a very jumpy person so each time there was a jump scare it was game over for me. I clung onto Charlie, "Dasiy, you're digging your nails into my arm" I let go, "Sorry" "Cooper come take care of your girlfriend" Schlatt told him, "Fuck off dude" they all moved over and Cooper sat down next to me. 

"Are you really that scared?" he asked, "I flinch easily" after I said that I felt a pair of arms tightly grip my shoulders and then someone screamed in my ear making me jump. I quickly grabbed onto Cooper and hid my face in his chest, he put his arm around me. I heard Schlatt burst into laughter behind me, I lifted my face up, "You're such a cunt" I turned around and hit him in the stomach, he stopped laughing. 

I got up, "Where are you going?" Cooper asked, "to bed" "go up into my room, I'll meet you there in few" I nodded my head and went upstairs. Ten minutes went by and Cooper opened the door, he sat down next to me, "What's up?" I asked him, "Nothing I just wanted to spend the night with you again, that's all" I smiled and messed up his hair, "aw you dork"