𝓈𝒾𝓍

I woke up the next morning to the sound of soft snores right in my ear, as I opened my eyes I realized that I was in Cooper's room. He had his arm resting on my waist. 

I felt butterflies fill my stomach. I've always had a thing for Cooper, ever since we were 12  I had feelings for him on and off, but I never did or said anything in fear of messing it all up. I told myself that if something happened, it happened, and if it didn't then I wouldn't force it. 

Instead of getting out of bed, I stayed with him. He moved around a bit, Cooper pulled me closer to him, I could feel his warm skin on mine. I bit my bottom lip trying to stop myself from smiling. I lifted my head up and looked at the clock, it was already 12:30 pm. 

I let out a small sigh and rested my head back down on the pillow, "You can leave if you want" Cooper said groggily, it made me flinch a bit. I turned my body so we where now face to face, "You're awake?" he nodded his head slowly. 

"How long have you been up for?" I asked, Cooper shrugged, "maybe like an hour" "you didn't say anything or leave because..." "I have a fuckin bitch of a headache right now" I let out a soft laugh. 

I tried to pull away from his embrace but he only tightened it "why?" "I'm going to get you advil and water dumbass unless you want to prolong your suffering" he let go. I walked out of his room and went downstairs. 

"there you are," Noah said, I looked at him and smiled, "hey" he walked over to me and pulled me into a hug, "I didn't see you at all last night" I giggled a bit, "I was with Cooper all night" "last I saw of him he was passed out in the grass" I sigh, "yeah, I'm not a good baby sitter".

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water as well as some advil for Cooper, "Is anyone planning on doing anything today?" Noah shook his head, "Not that I'm aware of, we might all stream later but that would be about it" I nodded, "okay, I'll be back down it a bit" I said going back upstairs.

When I opened the door Cooper had fallen back asleep. I set the bottle of water as well as the advil on the nightstand next to his bed. I brushed his hair from his eyes, "goodnight" I walked out of his room and closed the door behind me.