𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

I saw a tall blonde figure get out of the car in front of us "Dasiy!" I smiled "You're a lot taller then I remember," I said walking into Carson's embrace, "I'm a growing boy, what can I say" I giggled a bit at his remark. 

I put my suitcase in the trunk of the car and sat in the back. "When it the party?" I asked "like 7" I looked at my phone, it was 5:30. "okay, how is he not gonna see me?" "Cooper just started streaming, when the time comes Noah is gonna go into his room and tell him to go in the back" Carson explained, "Cool". 

It was a 30-minute drive from the airport back to the house, I just spent some time catching up with them. When I walked in the door, I saw Schlatt pouring a bag of chips into a red plastic bowel, he looked at me confused at first then it set in. 

"Holy shit" I smiled at him "Hi" he came over and gave me a hug, "What the hell are you doing here?" "I'm here for Cooper's birthday, it's a surprise" Schlatt nodded his head. 

I looked out through the clear glass door into the yard, Ted was grilling some food while Noah was filling up coolers with ice. "Dasiy" I turned around, "Come here" I followed Carson downstairs into an empty bedroom, "this is the guest room, the bathroom is down the hall," he told me, "okay". 

He left me alone to get ready, I had an hour. I took a quick shower to wash the smell of airport off me. I didn't put on too much makeup, just a bit to make my amber-colored eyes stand out, Cooper would always tell me how much he loved my eyes. I left my brown hair down and just let it be, it already had a slight wave to it. 

I changed into a pair of big baggy mom jeans with a black belt that had a silver frame with a cropped white tank top as well as my black converse. I put on three silver rings as well as a small necklace. 

I heard a knock on my door, "Come outside" Schlatt said. I felt the butterflies fill my stomach.