𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇

I grabbed my phone and ran upstairs, everyone was waiting outside. I carefully opened the back door and joined the rest of them, I lot of people looked at me confused, no one really knew I was here. 

"Dasiy come here" Carson whisper yelled, I walked over to him, he was standing next to schlatt. I went and stood behind them, schlatt looked back at me confused, "what the hell are you doing" "just let me be" he shook his head and smiled before turning back around. 

As I stood behind the two tallboys, my anxiety was bubbling inside me. "Noah what did you do?" I heard a familiar voice say, "You'll see just keep walking" I peeked between the two of them, Cooper had a black bandana around his eyes so he couldn't see. 

"Okay take it off," Noah told him, he reached behind his head and untied it "Surprise!" everyone yelled, it made me flinch a bit, I didn't know that's what was supposed happen but okay. "Happy birthday dude," Carson said to him, "Thanks guys, Cooper said with a smile on his face. 

"So I know you told us not to get you anything" Carson started, "Oh god what did you do" I walked out from behind them, Cooper's eyes fell on me, "hey!" I said with a smile

He looked at Carson and Schlatt then back at me, "You're joking" he said in disbelief, it had been close to three years since I had last seen him face to face, "happy birthday" he ran over to me and wrapped me in his embrace slightly lifting me off the ground. 

I wrapped my arms around him, I'd always loved his hugs. The mixture between his cologne and his touch just made me melt. Eventually, Cooper pulled away and set me down "What the hell are you doing here Dasiy" "I wanted to surprise you for your birthday you gremlin" 

Cooper ran his fingers through his shaggy blonde hair, "I can't believe you're actually here" I giggled, "Well I am"