𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒

The stream started off fine, but once the edibles started to kick in everything slowed down. As I looked at the screen on his computer it was like the timing was delayed for my eyes, but it wasn't.  

I lay on the bed look at the ceiling listening to what he was saying, but after a while a kinda tuned him out, that was until he threw something at me. "think fast" was what he said before throwing a bottle at me, it hit me right in the stomachic.

"You cunt" Cooper burst into a fit of laughter making me laugh. "The hell is wrong with you two?" I heard Schlatt ask, "They took funny candy," Noah told him, "are you joking?" Carson said with a slightly disappointed tone, "Sorry dad, I was peer pressed" Cooper looked back at me, "False claims" I shook my head. 

"No" "Yes" "You're lying" "No I'm not" Mhmm" Nope" we argued for the next few minutes until Travis said something, "Okay both of you stop now, this bit is getting old" we both started laughing again, "Oh my god". 

I picked up what Cooper had thrown at me, it was a bottle of water. "Cooper, why do I need this?" I asked holding it up, he shrugged, "I don't know, I thought you might want it" I sat up and got an instant head rush. 

I opened the bottle and took a sip, "You want some?" I offered, "Sure" I put the top back on and threw it to him, "See, that's how you throw a bottle you baby bitch" I lay back down on his bed, "No, your reflexes are just shit" I giggled a bit, "Fuck off". 

After a few more hours, they all ended the stream, "What time is it?" I asked him, Cooper looked at his monitor, "It's 4:45, why?" "Do you wanna go to the beach?" I suggested, I watched as a smile formed on his face, "Fuck yeah". 

We went downstairs, I grabbed two yerba's from the fridge while he grabbed a joint and a lighter, "You ready?" I nodded my head.  We left the house and walked to the beach. The sky was a cool blue color and the streets where silent, all you could hear was the sound of the birds chirping and the waves crashing against the shore. 

We sat down on a wooden bench that was in the sand. I opened the can and took a sip as did he. Soon the sun rose from the horizon, filling the sky with shades of orange and pink,  Cooper pulled out the joint from his pocket and placed it between his lips before lighting it. 

He took a long drag before handing it to me,  this was definitely what I had missed the most.