Chapter I

Naib's POV

It was a normal day at the manor, Kevin was always a ladies man, Vera was spraying perfume everywhere and everyone else was doing their own thing. We recently got a message form Miss Nightingale and she said 

To my esteemed guests, i have to announce that you can find love here in the manor, however it is unwise to date  the hunters in the mansion because of what you all do, but you can date them.Another thing to mention is that we will have many others join us in the manor.

"That was useless information, why would we date the hunters?" Freddy said with some disgust in his voice, "Just thinking about that makes me gag" "Oh suck it up Mr.Riley, it's not that much of a problem."Emma said while looking in the distance looking for the others. While no one was looking, I quickly went to my room to get out of that mess soon to be argument. I went to my Diary and wrote about the news inside. i got the feeling that someone was watching me so I stopped writing in my diary and went back outside to see that everyone was gone. I was able to go to the Entrance Hall and it read 9:20 P.M. huh, no wonder theirs no one, everyone's sleeping.

I go back to my room and I start to drift off into sleep.

THE NEXT DAY

I head to the dining room room at 6:00 a.m. to see everyone acting weird. I didn't pay much attention to it and I went on with my day until I had to go into a Match with the Doctor,Minds eye, and the mechanic in the afternoon. I ate my breakfast and went to take a nap until the match started. My alarm rang at 11:00 a.m. to get ready for the match,when approaching the waiting room, I see Emma and Kreacher eyeing each other, one with lust and the other with disgust.My team arrives and we when to the waiting table where we were Teleported to The Read Church, then I went to go and try to decode a cipher when I heard "THE HUNTER IS NEAR ME" from Doctor Emily and I heard a gong noise signifying that she got hit. I stopped decoding the cipher and ran to her and she was finally knocked down "DON'T MOVE, I'M COMING!" I yelled as i ran towards her. when I approached her, I saw the hunter was no where to be found, I got Emily out of the Rocket chair, unexpectedly i got terror shocked and I looked and I see a very tall man with a top hat,a mask,very long blades on his hand, and he was wearing a green coat with a scissor stabbed to hold his coat together. He was giving me "gentleman" vibes and my heartbeat was abnormal with it beating 2x as fast then normal and I was able to heal because of Tracy's robot the robot was able to free Emily and we got away form the hunter. As Emily was healing me she said " why is your heart beating even tho we're away form the hunter" she's right my heart was betting because of that man, she finished healing me and now it's my turn to heal her, I didn't know how to answer her so i just stayed quiet. 

When I was done we when to a cipher machine and I started to panic and i messed up the calibration resulting getting shocked and we both ran.I am going to asume that the Minds eye and the mechanic aretogether and deciphering machines together because they finished that machine and we were imputing the password at the same door. My heartbeat was getting faster and then i see the same man as before and i said" I'll distract him as much as I can" and ran off he saw me and started to chase me and i got to cocky and I got hit.I wanted to see what was under his mask so badly so i just stood there and he approached me and said "Why aren't you running?" "I-i don't know" I replied back. I just stood there when my teammates escaped. "Well while you're here do you mind telling me your name?" "N-naib. you?" "Names Jack for Jack the Ripper. Well since you're here do you want to escape or do you want to talk to me some more~" The way he said that sentence made my heart skip beats. "I guess I'll stay to talk" i said as I started to walk closer towards Jack.

Jack's POV

Naib is so different then the ones that I talked to before, his chocolate brown hair, Ocean blue eyes, his is handsome. He was approaching me while he said  "I guess I'll stay to talk" goodie he said yes to talk "so what do you want to talk about Jack?" he questioned me and i got closer and man is he small. I sat down and motioned him to sit right next to me, he inched closer and he sat down " How are things doing on your side of the manor?" I asked "its boring over there and Miss Nightingale said that we are allowed to date..." He stopped there, why? "Date? what do you mean?" he just sat there and blushed hehe cute. he stood up and tried to walk away. I grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to me  and i ended caring him bridal style and he looped his arms around my neck and put his face in my chest while i carried him to the exit gate. I stopped right in front of the gate and put him down gently and gave him a rose as he walked out i took off my mask and he turned back and quickly turned back and speed walk back to the manor. I am developing a  crush on this kid. this will be fun~

Naib's POV

He took off his mask... and he's so handsome. Am I really falling for this man? This will be interesting to say the least.