Chapter 4

Previously on Forbidden Love

Jack's POV

Well then I have to get ready for a date

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•

Jacks's POV

Today I was getting ready for my "date" with Naib in the garden to bring him here to the hunter side of the manor. 5 minutes till midnight and I was still preparing to set up a little play date. I have everything I needed so I go to the garden invisible and I see Naib is already there with the Doctor getting flowers for someone. I got a little angry and then he spoke "Thanks mom for helping me collect these flowers for Jack." "No problem honey, anything for you." I got really happy when he said my name, and then there was a going noise, signifying that it's now midnight. I see Naib and the Doctor hug the she said good night and she whispered something in his ear that made him blush very hard and she ran inside. I turn visable and i approach Naib and spooked him by blowing on his neck and he turned around. "Hello my little Naib~ how have you been with the survivors?" he looked at me and then answered back "Everything is going good and I haven't been bothered by anyone" what does he mean by that? "Oh um these are for you" and he handed me a bouquet of flowers, A pretty basic arrangement of roses and other flowers.

 "Hello my little Naib~ how have you been with the survivors?" he looked at me and then answered back "Everything is going good and I haven't been bothered by anyone" what does he mean by that? "Oh um these are for you" and he handed me a bouquet ...

"Thank you Naib, these are amazing." I said as i reached for the flowers. I led him back to my room and asked if he wanted a drink and got him a cup of tea he took the cup and drank it really fast and he ask for more and i gave him some. we talked about what we do in our lives and what happens with in the walls of this manor. I had to ask "Yesterday was it you and the Doctor that yelled at the other survivors?" He looked at me and laughed" yes it was the two of us because we had just come back from the infirmary and there was a fight during dinner." Why was he in the infirmary? i decided not to ask but then he dropped the tea cup and fainted. I caught him and laid him down on my bed and i lay right beside him, putting my arm around him as he turned and snuggled into my chest. I blushed lightly and also drifted into a nice slumber waiting on the next day.

The NEXT Day

Naib's POV

I woke up to see Jack and I snuggling and I blushed very hard, but I took the opportunity and snuggled closer to his chest and sighed.'This feels great' closing my eyes to take it in. and soon enough I fell back asleep only to be woken up by a kiss from Jack (A.N:Stereotypical i know but how can I not do that) And i didn't expect that but i slowly kissed him back. soon enough he was on top of me and he pulled back and we were both panting for air with a string of saliva soon breaking. "I love you Jack/Naib." We both said and hugged. I guess this means that we're official. soon enough I kiss Jack and he kissed me but with more hunger and he licked the bottom of my lip bit I didn't give in so he grabbed my ass and i gasped and his tongue went in my mouth and we fought. soon enough he won and he again pulled apart. "I'm going to assume that you're hungry correct?" he was right, my stomach growled and he said "It's fine, you can go to your side and eat over there." And he got off of me and he walked towards the door. He guided me back to the garden and then kissed the back of my hand. He and I parted ways and i entered the manor. there were eyes on me but I went to my room and changed and sat right next to Emily "I need to talk to you later" i told her and ate breakfast. I went to the Kitchen and put my plate in the sink and started to wash it, I hear 5 people enter and I see Vera, Kevin, Jose, Kirk, and Servais I immediately panicked and called for help and then Vera covered my mouth, "Shhh we just want to talk" "Why would I want to talk you when you almost killed my a couple chapters ago?" She looked at me wanting to rebuttal but she didn't "that's what I thought. CASE CLOSED" I stormed out and then Emily was waiting by the door."Naib what happened,I heard you scream?!" She asked as she checked my body for any marks."It's nothing I just saw Vera, Kevin, Jose, Kirk, and Servais enter and they said they wanted to talk that's all" she looked at me and she looked back at the kitchen, "give me a sec" she said and entered the Kitchen and I hear screams as I see Vera, Kevin, Jose, Kirk, and Servais run and start crying, 'who would've thought that the men would be scared of Emily?' She came outside and she said "shal we go Naib. you have to tell me what hapened.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•

We were in my room and I was about to talk to her when I hear the doorbell ring, we both look at each other confused and we went to go open the door. I opened the door I could not believe who I saw. I saw my childhood friends Eli and Aesop and I hugged them. "BITCH" "WHORE" "SLUT" we called each other names and hugged tighter. "Oh my God how are my favorite Prostitutes?" We all laughed and Emily was standing all confused and I introduced them to her "Emily this is Eli and Aesop, My Childhood friends. guys this is Emily, a mother figure for me." They all got acquainted with each other and we brought them inside. The three us us talked to each other while Emily went to make tea. "What are you bitches doing here, I thought you guys were doing something else?" "well I was working embalming bodies when I got this letter to say come to this manor." "And I was a fortune teller and the same." "wow" Emily came back with the tea ans some snacks "Naib" Eli and Aesop looked at me and they said the same thing " are you still gay and are you dating someone?" Emily looked and I looked at her before answering "Yes and Yes" Aesop ended up giving some Echos to Eli and punched his arm. These fuckers made a bet. "anyways, who's the lucky guy?" "you'll have to wait and see" they both looked down and Emily put two and two together and she smiled and hugged me and jump around "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG MY SON IS GROWING UP" I was blushing and then she put me down.She told me "You better tell me all about it later tonight" It was late and I went to the garden and sat right next to the roses. I feel a presence and I turn to see Jack and him holding A large bouquet of flowers

 I feel a presence and I turn to see Jack and him holding A large bouquet of flowers

(A.N:Ok look I know that 's just a flower garden but i work with what I have)

"Th-thank you Jack" I said while blushing like a maniac. I kissed him and he lifted me up and i put my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I pulled back and he was smirking. i told him goodnight and went to my room. I was surprised to see a smiling Emily and she said "I saw what happened in the Garden" I looked down and blushed. "she pulled me into a hug and she said "My baby boy is growing up. make sure to use protection" the last part she said while walking out. "She's right you know." I turned around and saw Jack standing there." so this is the survivor side of the manor. pretty cozy if you ask me." how did he- " Also if you're wondering, I snuck in with my invisibility and followed you to your room." Oh that's how. He was walking towards me and stopped right in front of me. "How you doing gorgeous?~" "I-i'm g-good you?" "Better then Ever~" oh great.