Chapter 8

Previously on Forbidden Love

Jack, Hastur and Joseph's POV

I can't believe that they would hurt my little darling. I will make sure that they will pay for what they did.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•

No ones POV

Jack, Hastur and Joseph looked at each others lovers and they thought 'They know not to fuck with me. if i'm in a match with them, they will get pain.' and soon enough they lovers leaped out of their hunters grasps and they ran out of the room,next to each other, thinking on what to do "What do we do, we just made them pissed?"Aesop said with fear in his voice. "I don't know, but I know that we'll make it out alive."Naib said with confidence. Eli and Aesop looked up at Naib and they got some of his determination, "Ok then what do we do now?" Eli asked and the trio were conjuring up a plan.

Meanwhile

The trio of hunters were looking at each other in betrayal, anger, and other mix feelings about the others lovers. "They're dead" All three of them said sternly.

Back to the boys

They all decided to head back to the room hands locked and prayed they they wouldn't die. Eli opened the door to see Naib's room a mess. Everything was trashed, Aesop and Eli backed up while Naib Yelled "JUST WHAT DO YOU THREE THINK YOU'RE DOING" Jack heard this yelled and immediately stopped while Joseph and Hastur looked at the small one, but went back to fighting each other. "Naib, don't do it" Eli and Aesop said but he turned back to them with a devil smile and said "Do what?" Aesop and Eli had chills go down their spines and Jack went right next to them and asked "What is going to happen to Joseph and Hastur" "We don't know, it just depends on how trashed everything is. Now that he sees his room trashed, prepare to hear some screams." And right on cue, Hastur and Joseph were screaming on the top of their lungs, begging for their live and then silence. "Eli, Aesop, can you help me with their unconscious bodies please" Naib said sweetly and the duo went inside to help as to not get knocked out too. They carried Hastur and Joseph with giant bumps on their heads. "So this is the rage that Naib has. Better not piss him off next time" Jack said to himself as they laid Hastur's body right next to Josephs and Naib excused himself. Naib came back with some supplies (Torture stuff) and placed them all around the place. Joseph and Hastur woke up and they looked at Naib "Listen to me and listen to me good, If any of you three make a mess and don't clean it up, there will be consequence." Naib then gestured to look at the floor and Hastur and Joseph then hugged each other out of fear "Got it" Naib said while smiling and tilted his head to the side. Joseph and Hastur were sobbing and saying yes, "Good, now then go clean yourselves up so we can eat.

Jack's POV

I never knew that my Little Naib can be so scary. I was looking at the whole scene and I saw Naib cleaning at a fast place, replacing all the stuff that was damage by buying stuff from Miss.Nightingale and doing other things. I then smelled something delicious at the door and I saw some food there. "Jack, wait until everyone is done washing up so we can all eat, and plus, it's cold." Naib said as he continued cleaning his room. Soon when the seer and the Embalmer were able to calm down Joseph and Hastur, we ate in a awkward silence but then I asked "do you know if we have any matches?" Then that broke everyone out of their thought and they asked each other "Yeah I'm pretty sure that we are going to have some matches."And as if on cue, the three of us were teleported back to the hunter side of the manor. "Damn, I didn't get to finish my food." I said and they thought that too. we all sighed and we went to the living room to see who the hunter is going to be. "All right guys, who's going in?" Michiko said and covered her face with her fan. "I think that One of them should go in." Luchino said while pointing at Axe boy, Dream witch, and Violetta. "They haven't played a single game yet." "Neither have you Luchino." Leo said and Luchino said "You're right, I'll go in" and we all fell to the floor (Anime Style.) Luchino went to the waiting lobby and now we need to wait for the Survivors.

Naib's POV

When we saw the trio be teleported, that made me sad but happy because I don't have to deal with Jack for a little. Eli and Aesop finished their food and handed their plated to me. I collected them and I took them to the kitchen. I forgot that everyone was awake so when I brought out the plates. they were begging me to make food. I sighed and I made some waffles with some fresh strawberries from Emma's garden. and some iced coffee and laid out all the milks so they can choose their desire cream. They scarfed it down within a matter of minutes and it was a all out brawl for seconds and I just left to the lounge along with Aesop, Eli, Emma and Emily. We waited and then there was a letter on table, I was going to read it when everyone entered the lounge. I just put the letter in my pocket and we decided who was going into a match.

"Who hasn't gone in a match in the first place?" I asked and then Everyone except myself, Emily, Tracy, Helena, Emma, William, Eli, Fiona, Victor, Luca, Aesop, Patrica, Andrew and Martha, raised their hand. "OK then, How about Mike,Norton,Kreacher, and Freddy go together. Sound good?" Martha said and they stepped up to the waiting lobby. I pray for their safety.