Chapter 12

Previously on Forbidden Love

Norton's POV

They sighed in relief and we went to the garden only to be met by Emily, and Emma. "Where are you going?" Emma asked "Oh, we just wanted to see if we can get along with the hunters, that's all" I made up while Naib was just looking at the duo. "Oh, ok, well can we come with you please?" Emma said with puppy eyes. "Yes you can come with us."Naib said as he gave me the 'just go with it' stare and I smiled back. "lets go then. I'm sure that we'll get along with some of them"

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•

Norton's POV

We arrived on the hunter side of the manor and we saw Geisha, Soul Weaver, Guard 26, "Disciple", and Axe Boy. they all stopped what they were doing and they turned and faced us, Naib did a hand sign and the Geisha knew what it meant. "Hello there young ones, how can I help?" the Geisha asked and I just said "we just wanted to visit you guys, if you want we can leave" I said and she gave me a smile "Oh no you don't have to, you can visit us as much as you like. my name is Michiko by the way." She said as she stretched her hand out. "I hope we can get along" and I shook her hand "Everyone, please make sure our guests feel welcome" she said and they all followed her instructions while also doing a hand sign and walked back to her spot. "Hello there, My name is Ann." Disciple said. "Hi, I'm Robbie, I'm your friend form now on."Axe boy yelled." "M Y N A M E I S B O N B O N" Guard 26 try to say to the best of his abilities." Good Evening children, My name is Violetta. Please come to me if you need anything sewn." Soul Weaver introduced. We all introduced out selves and Michiko aksed "Are you 4 thirsty? would you like some tea?" Naib and I shook out heads no while Emma and Emily went to go sit at the table with Ann, Violetta, and Michiko to drink tea. She did a hand sign and Naib pulled me aside. "They will keep them there for a good while until Emma and Emily knows that we're gone. We only have like 1 hour so spend as much time with Luchino as possible." Naib said and I ran to go find Luchino.

I ended going to his room and I found him there sleeping. I smiled and I went up and put his arms over my and I snuggled with him and ended up falling asleep in his arms. I was woken up 10 minuted later when I wasn't in his arms, but I see him writing in his Diary. I get up and hug him from behind "Morning babe." he said and I grunted back a reply. He twisted his body causing me to get go of him, then he grabbed me and put me on his lap he then asked me "How was it" "I feel better now."  and I kissed him and went for it. I asked for a opening and he refused, Knowing that he's going to be stubbed, I took my lips of his and went for his neck and bit down hard. I heard his gasp and  and let out a tiny moan. 'found it' and I bit harder making him moan loud. "Shh~ you don't want anyone to know that we're doing something~" I said and kissed him. "I only have 45 minutes left, do you want to wait or do you want to make a quick one?" He pondered about it but ultimately kissed me. "I rather wait then have a quick fuck and you leave, I want it to special."

Naib's POV

I went to Jack's room only to see him .... doing his business. I was blushing and I closed his door and let him finish and I waited out his door. I heard him call me in he was panting when I entered his room. I blushed and I sat at the foot of his bed which was the opposite side of him because of what he just did. He casually came towards me and put his arm around me, I ended up jumping because I didn't expect him to do put his arm around em when I'm in deep thought. "Hey, sorry for making this awkward for you. I didn't expect you to come here."He said and rubbed the back of his neck. "It's fine. I didn't expect you to do that so I just let myself in." I said blushing and looking down. I ended up thinking 'time to tease' and I sat on his lap. I hugged him, putting my face in his chest and sitting directly where his fun bits are. He was getting flustered and a little grabby "Ah, ah, ah, can't have you grabbing met just yet there Jack~" I said and he looked at me with a pleading look "Soon you can have me~" I got up from his land and laid in his bed. "However, would you be so kind to lay in bed with me Jack?" and he laid right next to me in record time. He brought me over to him and he whispered in my ear "I will get what's mine sooner or later." and he bit my neck. I let out a small gasp and I was moaning sooner or later.

"Great now I have vampire markings" "hey! that's not nice" I sighed and I kissed his lips. "It doesn't matter, you still have a ways to go if you want to get what is rightfully yours." I stated and I got up and put some make up in the area where he bit me. "I'm sorry babe but I have to go so Emma doesn't get suspicious of us." he came up and hugged me from behind. "it's ok, you don't have to worry about a thing, but I have something to say. Please leave little hints that we hunters are good people." I nodded my head and I kissed him "you're cute when you're serious." and I exited the room and went to the hunter living room. I saw Emma and Emily and Norton all sitting there "Jeez finally you're here, come on lets go have some dinner." Emma said while sitting next to Emily"Do you know who cooked over there?" I asked with some fear in my voice "I'm talking about having dinner here, Michiko said that we're allowed to stay for supper." Emma yelled happily yelled while getting up and dragging us to Michiko 'oh ok, at least I know who's cooking.'