Chapter 6 Part 2

Previously on Forbidden Love

Hastur's POV 

I got back to the hunter side of the Manor and I saw everyone standing there at the door. "How did it turn out?" Jack asked and I responded "How did what turn out?" He looked at me and pulled me aside "I'm talking about you asking the seer to be your boyfriend. Idiot" Oh that's what he meant. "Oh uh he said yes he will." "That's great! Now we just need to have Joseph Tell the embalmer and then the three of us will have someone.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•

(A.N.:This chapter is already planed out, meaning Joseph and Aesop were already talking, hence why they know each others names.)

Aesop's POV

I look and I see Patrica and it caught me by surprise, "Hey Patrica, how have you been?" She tears up and runs towards me and we spun around. "It's been ages since we last talked. I am doing good, but I do have a question." Please don't  ask what I think you're going to ask. "Do you have a-" There was a alarm that went off and it cut her off. 'THANK GOD', I go to the foyer and there was a match back to back and it had Eli, Fiona, Victor, and Luca. "Alright, who's going to be in the next match in Ever Sleeping Town?" Asked Naib, "I can go, I haven't done a match since I got here." I volunteered soon enough, Patrica, Andrew, and Martha also volunteered. I went to the waiting lobby and I sat in the chair where it was directly behind the curtain of the hunter. I just dozed off until we were actually teleported to Ever Sleeping Town. I got to work and I placed a coffin in a corner and ran to go and decipher. As I was deciphering, I see Patrica and Martha run towards me. They start to help me and Andrew yelled "THE HUNTER IS NEAR ME" I continued to decipher when I felt my heart beat going exceptionally fast, that meant one of two things, 1) The hunter is close bye and Andrew sucks at kiting, and 2) the hunter got board of Andrew and started to look for the rest of us.

I ran to the nearest palled waiting for the hunter when I see a flash of light. 'oh no' I ran to the nearest place with a camera to see the photoworld. I ran inside to hear Patrica yell for help, I go towards her and took the blow for her. "RUN" I yelled and she got out of the photoworld. Joseph has a shocked expression on his face and I ran out of the photoworld and hid and I asked for help. Soon enough Andrew and Martha came and they healed me. "I think you guys know who it is" and Martha said "Joseph" and I nodded my head yes. she groaned and she ended up hurting me and she apologized. I just shook it off and told her it was fine, and the photoworld was no more. we continued to Decipher what was left of the one that Patrica was on and we finished that one, 3 more to go. The three of us ran to the next cipher and started on it. soon enough our hearts started beating and I see Patrica with the hunter behind us. she held up a crystal and Joseph got stunned for a little bit and he continued chasing Patrica. I was so focus on looking at him, I messed up the Calibration and I got shocked, I cursed and help finish. "We should split up so we can do the last 2 ciphers and open the gate on both sides of the map." I said and Martha and Andrew nodded and ran together as I ran by myself just to see Joseph and Patrica again. 'Not again' I ran to them and took another his for Patrica and we ran together and I looked back to see Joseph shook again and I asked Patrica to heal me. She got started and she finished. 

Joseph's POV

Those are two instance that Aesop jumped in front of that one girl and I was admired by that. I ended up walking and I went to go and find Aesop. I ended finding him and I terror shocked the girl. "That was unfair Joseph" he said as he ran away from me. I got the girl and she tried escaping but I was already next to a rocket chair and placed her there. I opened the photograph world and I went inside and started to attack everyone except Aesop and I got them to the point to where they were on chairs and I exited the photo world and then everyone got down as the girl blasted off. I got to the coordinator and I placed her on a nearby chair and left to go get the new guy. I went by the chair I put the coordinator and saw that she wasn't there. 'Great I have to resort to camping now,' I placed the new guy and I just stood there and I see the two in the distance. I saw and I see the chair is almost done and I run to the duo and downed the coordinator again and she was struggling like the other one and she almost escaped from me, but I placed her down last second then I stood there.' heh I have this win in the bag.' I head towards Aesop and I stopped right in front of him. "Hello there dear~ how are you."

He was just standing there in shock and he slowly spoke "I-i-i'm g-g-good, y-you?" Aw he's so adorable. "I'm doing better because I'm with you" I replied back and he blushed hard and he playfully punched me and we snuggled. " Hey Aesop, I have a question." he looked at me with this confused expression " I was wondering if we could be officia-" he cut me off with a soft, yet pleasant kiss "Of course Joseph, I would love to be with you for the rest of my time here in the manor."