Chapter 15

Previously on Forbidden Love

Aesop's POV

...We were excited to eat when we heard a explosion and we are wondering where it was coming from and then we see the garden door being shot out of the hinges and we all just sat there and then we see hunters holding Jack down. "LET ME GO PLEASE" Jack begged and we all just sat there. 'Is this really happening right now...'

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•

Jack's POV

I was going to go and ditch the other hunters so I can go and see my little Naib, because I haven't seen him since yesterday. I was getting out when I was caught by Joker. "Where are you going Jack?" He asked, eyeing me like I'm doing something wrong. "I was just going to the garden, is there a problem with that?" I asked and he shook his head no. "Don't you remember, today we all hang out in the lab." Crap that's right. I nodded my head and I followed Joker to the Lab, there we met Wu Chang, Hastur, Joseph, Luchino, Bane and Leo. We all sat in a circle and we just hung out and talked about who we hate the most, both Hunters and Survivors. "I really hate the Seer, the fact that he can use his owl to make sure that they have an extra hit is annoying" Leo said and I looked towards Hastur and I see him with anger in his eyes. I started to back away to the door and I accidentally knocked a vial over and that caused an explosion. I just stood there quietly hoping that nothing would happen to me, they all looked at me and I panicked and I ran "AFTER HIM" Joker yelled and the others chased me. I ran to the Garden and I kicked the door open only to be tackled down by the others ''LET ME GO PLEASE" I begged them and they just held me down "Who's hungry" Naib said and he walked through with some food "HELP ME PLEASE" I asked and He looked at me and he dropped the food "What do you think you're doing" He said and that sent a chill everyone's spine, including me and the other hunters. he walked close and he stopped right in front of them, "I'll ask you again, What are you doing to Jack" Naib looked and Joseph and Hastur ran away, knowing what was going to happen, however, the others stood their ground "Hah, What's a puny kid like you going to do?" Joker said and Naib was pulling something behind his back "Oh you have no Idea" and he pulled out some food "Here have some'' He said innocently "N-Naib what are you doing?" The perfumer asked with some anger and fear in her voice. "Oh, Don't mind if i do" Luchino, Joker, Leo and Wu Chang said and they got some of the food "Good~ consume it all" Naib said and they all passed out. "Perfect~ here let me help you."

Naib pulled me up and I was confused, scared, a little turned on but other than that "Th-thank you Mercenary." Please, call me Naib" he winked at me and I understood "My apologies everyone, but breakfast will have to be delayed, I must tend to this problem. Will you be so kind as to help me with the bodies Jack? Aesop, Eli, Norton, can you also help us?" And They got out of their seats and they helped out. Once we got away from their view. Naib smacked the back of my head "Owww" "Idiot, what were you thinking!?" he yelled and I put my head down in shame. "I'm sorry, I just really wanted to see you ever since you did 'that' to me." I said and he blushed down while the other three looked at us in shock "Why did you word it like that. You made it sound like we had sex when Norton and I went to visit you." He said while still blushing, "The only thing you did was bite my neck after I teased you, that was all." "Yeah well it's your fault." We were bickering when he ended up saying "We'll continue this later, for now, help me with these bodies." And we went to the same area and he got the same torture stuff and laid them out like he did with Haster and Joseph and the same thing happened. He gave them their only warning and they were just as scared as Hastur and Joseph, Aesop, Eli and I had to hold down Norton as to not have him get hurt by Naib, but when he was done, Leo, Joker, and Wu Chang ran away, and Norton ran to Luchino to comfort him.

Norton's POV

Naib is scary when he's mad. I wanted to go to Luchino but the others were holding me down. "Listen to me and Listen to me good. If either of you ever decide to come after Jack ever again, I will find out. And then you will find out what true pain is." Then he pointed at the many devices on the ground. If they didn't faint from shock then I don't know what will. When he was done and they let me go, I went to go comfort Luchino and I was calming him down ask much a possible, However the other three done ran for their life "I'm sorry Luchino, If I didn't do anything to you , then I would've been seen a suspicious and I'm already trying to make sure that we don't get caught." Naib said and Luchino just brushed it off "It's ok Naib. Plus, I didn't think that you can get that scary, but do you know why Joseph and Hastur ran like little bitches?" and Naib just laughed, "let's just say, they messed up my place" and I saw Eli and Aesop shudder. I just went up to Naib and chopped his head "Don't ever do that again." and I chopped his head but he didn't complain. but he just stood there "that's all you got? Do it again but as hard as you can." I was confused by this and I did do what he asked. I managed to hurt him. I managed to make him grab his head and bent down in pain "There we go" he said as he winced in pain.

The six of us went back to the dining room and everything was trashed. "We should go, Emily get over here. Quick!" Aesop said and she booked it over here. "Oh my, what happened" Eli asked and Emily said "No time to explain, we must leave, NOW" and we all went to the garden where the door was repaired and we heard a faint but loud "STOP" and I said "are they going to live later?" and they just shrugged their shoulders. "Great let's see what's happening on the hunter's side."Eli said and we walked over there.