Chapter 17

Previously on Forbidden Love

Michiko's POV

"Michiko, it's fine" I turned and i see Naib awake, "I was the one that teased him, so it's my fault" and I looked at Jack and he went to go and try to hug Naib but I grabbed him on the back of his shirt "Jack, if you ever do that and you end up hurting him, you will be no more" "Don't worry Michiko, I know how to handle Jack." and Naib got up but he fell to his knees, "Naib, what are you doing, you need to rest." Emily said and she put his are around her head, "come one, I'll take you to the living room and I'll monitor your health."

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•

Emily's POV

I waled Naib to the living room where the other hunters are and I spotted an empty couch and I sat him right there. I got my bag out and I took his temperature, "99 degrees. So he's just exhausted, that's good to know" and I gave him some water and he was panting for air "You didn't have to chug it Naib. What did you do to the others?" "Well..."

Flashback

Naib's POV

When we got back from me torturing the other hunters, I walked with the others to the dining room and I saw a huge mess."We should go, Emily get over here. Quick!" Aesop said and she booked it over here. "Oh my, what happened" Eli asked and Emily said "No time to explain, we must leave, NOW" and the others ran as I stayed there, I looked all over the place and I also see Vera and Jose taking cover. "STOP" I yelled and the others looked at me and they all figuratively died on the spot. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU GUYS ARE DOING?!" They all looked scared and some (Vera's gang except her and Jose, and some other people) went to their knees."Vera and Jose, go outside please" and they ran to the garden. I approached them slowly and I started to chase them around the whole Manor, they were running as fast as they can and Fiona was trying to use her portals but that wasn't working, Patricia was going to use her skull when I said "Ah, ah, ah, it can only be used on hunters, remember." and she put it away, Martha was tempted to use her flare but she didn't want to hurt me, and Kevin was the dumbest one of them all because he used his lasso. He brought me to the others and they all ran the other way. I made them run so much that they were starting to pass out and then I showed a knife, They saw and they got a second wind and the adrenaline was pumping through their veins. They all passed out and I was pretty winded my self and I was very hot too.

End of Flashback

Still Naib's POV

"And that's when all of this happened." and Emily just sighed, "Well, wen we get back to our side, promise me that you won't hurt anyone." Emily pleaded. I nodded my head and I called Jack and he ran to me "Hold on Jack, he's still in pain remember?" and Jack started to back away slowly. "Hey Naib" "Hey" and I just looked at him, "Can I go to his room Emily?" and she nodded her head yes. Jack picked me up gently and he carried me to his room. When we got inside his room, he placed me on his bed and he laid right next to me "Sorry for dragging you into this mess Naib." Jack said with some regret in his voice, "It's fine, they should know not to mess with you know." and he chuckled and it turned into a laughed. I kissed him one the lips and I snuggled into his chest, "I wish I can stay like this forever." and I started to drift off into sleep.

Jack's POV

"I wish that we can stay like this forever." That line played in my head for a while and I was thinking about it for the longest time. "Me too." and I got up and I exited from my room and I went to Miss Nightingale "Ah, Good Evening Jack. How may I be of service to you?" "Nightingale, you plan everything correct" "Yes dear, why" "And you provide everything, right" "Cut to the chase child" "Can I have a wedding ring" and she looked at me shocked "Y-y want me to plan a wedding when Naib decides to say yes to your proposal?" And I nodded my head. "Don't worry child, I'll make sure that it will be the best wedding." and she gave me a paper "Describe how you want the wedding and the ring itself, and other information that will be needed." I nodded and I went to my room to start writing out the stuff that I needed when I heard shuffling on my bed. I turned to see Naib sitting up and I put the paper away and I went to his side "How was your nap?" he turned and smiled, "it was amazing, I dreamed that we were married and we had a young son and daughter, identical twins. Even tho we were in here, we lived happy." and I had the biggest smile on my face "I can make that happen~" and I got on top of him "J-Jack, not right n-n-now." and I got back up, "I know" and I kissed him, "I want you to let me know when you're ready, but for now," I put him on my lap and I held his stomach. "I'll just have you with me for the time being." and I placed my head on to of his. 

I was laying down in my bed when I noticed that Naib was gone, I looked on my bedside table and I saw a letter 

Dear Jack,

I'm sorry that I have disappeared from you last night, but I had to go and make sure that the others were doing what I had asked them to do. I hope that you can forgive me for the times that I had left you alone and you on your bed alone. Please take this as a token of my gratitude and a token of my love.

Love, Naib

And I look and I see over Nine hundred Echos, and three accessories that were mine. There was the Soul Devour scythe, the other was the Grimace scarf, and the Banquet cup. I was tearing up when I saw that he would spent this much for me and I haven't even gotten anything for him. I composed myself and I walked out and went to Miss.Nightingale's room, "Hello there Jack, Are you done with your wedding plans?" "No, I wanted to bye some things real quick" and she nodded her head "Of course, what would you like?"  "Let me purchase the Eagle Feather and the Cat Tail, along with his Cheshire Cat skin and his Eagle's Dance skin"(A.N: I know that you can't buy the Eagle's Dance but I rather do that then make him open some memory spheres) and she looked at me confused "Those are the Mercenary's Accessories."  and I nodded my head "I know, I assume he did the same thing correct?" and she nodded her head "Correct, but he got your accessories" and I nodded my head "Thought so." "That will be six thousand nine hundred and fifty-two echos please" and I put the echos on her desk, "W-wow, I didn't expect you to have that much" and she gave everything, I thanked her and I put it inside a bag and I walked to the other side,invisible, I opened the door and I saw that everyone was either half asleep, or sleeping on the table. "I walked to Naib's room and I see the Door was open and I questioned it.