Chapter 7

(A.N: Now back to the main couple.)

Previously on Forbidden Love

Joseph's POV

" Hey Aesop, I have a question." he looked at me with this confused expression " I was wondering if we could be officia-" he cut me off with a soft, yet pleasant kiss "Of course Joseph, I would love to be with you for the rest of my time here in the manor."

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•

Naib's POV

Yes, the three of us now hove our own hunter and everyone can't find out or we would be in big trouble. I called Aesop and Eli and talked to them about our problem. "You two need to make sure that no one finds out that the three of us are dating hunters. Got it?" I said Sternly. they both looked at each other and nodded their heads and we went our separate ways. I went to the kitchen and made myself something small to eat. I was in the process of making a sandwich when Jose asked me to make food for him. I sighed and asked what he wanted and the answer was... weird "Can I have you~" I just stood their not knowing what to do and I slowly walked out. 'Was I just hit on?' I shrugged it off and went back to my room to eat when everyone was acting weird. 'What's going on' I went to go find Eli and Aesop and they're were just as confused. "Do you know what's happening?" I asked and they said no. "We go to the hunter side and see what's happening." I said and we went to the garden where Jack, Hastur, and Joseph were just sitting there.

"Jack/Hastur/Joseph, what are you three doing here?" we asked and they said "We just wanted to come see what you were doing." Jack said and the other two nodded. I told them what was happening and Joseph said "Same thing is happening to out side, Yidhra was flirting with Hastur and he went to us to ask if we were playing a prank on him. We both said no and we wanted so see if anything was going on your side." We all looked at each other and we each had our own encounter with them. "I was in the kitchen when Jose came in and asked for me to make him something. I asked him and he said he wanted to have me." I explained and Jack had anger in his eyes, 'oh crap' I looked at the others and I they saw and they kept their mouths shut as to not cause a scene. "A completely unrelated topic, what is Jose's occupation?" Jack asked and the three of us kept out mouths shut and he said "Fine, I'll find out myself." and he just walked off to see where Jose was until he came back and stated "Everyone is standing at the door of the garden." I looked and I heard whispers and I got curious and I went to see the hunters side and the something happened "Same thing over here." I walked back and sat on Jacks lap and he blushed at my action. I just sat there and I occasionally moved and that made him blush harder. 'heh heh, now I know what to do to make him flustered.' 

Aesop's POV

I saw what Naib was doing to Jack and that got me thinking 'What would Joseph do if I did that to him?' I decided to loop my arms around his neck and look him dead in the eye, making my face inches away from his and I just stayed like that 'He was blushing but it was a angry blush too' so this is what makes him flustered. good to know. I stayed in this position for a while and then I see Eli doing his own thing. He put his head in between Hastur's legs, just above his... private area. We all stood like this until the three of us got up and we ran and hid. The three were confused but they played along. I ended getting found first then Eli. Jack was having a hard time looking for Naib, so we decided to help but not tell where he is. I ended up giving up but there was a place where we haven't checked yet. I looked up and I see Naib and he was just hanging up there where he spread his legs and arms to make sure he stayed still. 'This fucking bitch' I hated when he would show off. I just sat there when Eli came and sat right next to me and I pointed up and he saw him and laughed but not to loud. We just sat there and talked then we Naib fall and land in Jacks arms.

"How did you know that I was up there?" Naib asked Jack, "Well I saw your friends just sitting there and I looked up and I saw you, I turned invisible and just stood there and waited until you decide to come down." He explained. We all looked at each other and we just laughed.

Eli's POV

I think that was the most funniest thing that ever happened yet here. I was still wondering why they started to flirt with is but I know this wasn't time to bring that up. I went back to Hastur and I stayed by his side. holding a tentacle. Joseph then went to Aesop and they picked him up and carried him to a corner.  Jack was still holding Naib and we all stayed here until night. We all went to Naib's room and chilled there, Playing cards, telling jokes, and then soon enough we all ended up having a little sleepover.

THE NEXT MORNING

Still Eli's POV

I woke up and I see the time and it read 7:49 A.M. I got up to see everyone but Naib in the room. I left to go look for him and I see him in the Kitchen making some Egg Benedictines with some freshly squeezed orange juice and putting some more bacon on the side. I saw that there were 6 plated with 2 E.B 1 cup of juice and 3 pieces of bacon on each plate. He saw me and he jumped and sock my arm "Oww that hurt." "Well maybe if you didn't sneak up on my like that, then maybe I wouldn't have socked you" he stated with anger in his voice. I apologized and I helped him carry the food to the room and helped him wake everyone up. Aesop was the easiest one to wake up but the trio were hard to wake up, they would wake up and they would fall back asleep and when they would always answer back "Five more minuter~" I ended up whispering to Aesop and Naib to hit each other and and we did. as soon as we yelped in pain, the three woke up and grabbed us with a protective aura and they looked at the others. We laughed and assured them that it was the only way to wake them up.

Jack, Hastur and Joseph's POV

I can't believe that they would hurt my little darling. I will make sure that they will pay for what they did.