Chapter 6 Part 1

Previously on Forbidden Love

Naib's POV

"Everyone this is Luca,Victor,Andrew,Patrica and -" "Fiona" Eli said and Fiona saw him and they ran towards each other "BROTHER!" "SISTER!" Meanwhile, "Aesop, is that you?"
(Please note that this and the next chapter are going to be the same just a different map, teammates, and obviously Joseph and Aesop)

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•

Eli's POV

My sister is here, in the flesh! I could never asked for anything better. "What are you doing here?" She asked me "I was going to ask you the same thing." I hugged her again and I looked at everyone else. they looked at me and then her and Mike said "Eli, do you want to explain what is going on?" "oh right, well everybody this is my sister, Fiona. We are half siblings. Same mom Different dad" Fiona looked at me and She was asking questions. I answered them to the best of my ability and I walked with her till we reached her room. I want back to see every one doing their own things again.soon enough another bell rang and that meant that there was a match that was going to happen. I brought out Fiona and we went to the foyer and waited for everyone else. When everyone got here I felt a presence because of Fiona and now I can feel people without touching them. sorta of a 6th sense. We were discussing on who should go and I volunteered alone with Fiona, Victor, and Luca.

We went to Moonlit River Park. This will be a interesting pairing. I was hoping that we got the hunter that I like and I know that He likes me back but I don't know what to tell him. I soon released my owl and he got onto Luca and I ran towards him. I saw him doing something on the floor and I asked what he was doing. he said "I am linking the Ciphers together so when we are doing one, it's getting started on the other one." I was amazed on what this man can do. As we were doing the cipher, our hearts started to beat slowly then it was getting faster and faster, signifying that the hunter was near us. I was looking and I saw him. "I distract the hunter, just keep decoding." I said to Luca and he nodded in agreement. As I was going to the hunter I sent out my owl to see if she can find anyone else. She ended finding Fiona and Victor. 'Good now stay over there' I approached him and I had some small talk with tentacle-sama. "What's your name if you don't mind me asking?" he asked me "My name is Eli, you" "The name's Hastur" so that's his name.

Hastur's POV

I chatted with Eli for a while and I hear the Exit Gate alarms go off and I didn't get a single person. I am going to get roasted for this. Eli then got up from his spot and approached me and stopped right in front of me. "I think this is a sensitive topic, but do you have a human form?" He asked me and I nod my head yes and transform. I am now a human with blond hair, crimson eyes and I am wearing a dirty yellow robe. Eli stares at me and I stare at him and as we inch closer and closer, our lips finally collided with each other, I asked for a opening and hesitantly open his mouth, we fought for dominance and I won and I explored his mouth and i brought him closer to me and I pulled us apart for air. "That was the best kiss ever Hastur" Eli told me and that made me blush "you're not that bad of a kisser either Eli, in fact I'd say that you're a excellent kisser and you'll make a good lover." I said all chill and he looked at me and asked "Well then you too then." I see he caught on to the hint that I dropped and actually asked "Would you like to be my Boyfriend Eli?" He looked at me with that 'Is that even a question' look and he kissed me again, "Of course dumdum" and I hugged him till we got to the Exit Gate and I bid him farewell as he ran with his friends.

I got back to the hunter side of the Manor and I saw everyone standing there at the door. "How did it turn out?" Jack asked and I responded "How did what turn out?" He looked at me and pulled me aside "I'm talking about you asking the seer to be your boyfriend. Idiot" Oh that's what he meant. "Oh uh he said yes he will." "That's great! Now we just need to have Joseph Tell the embalmer and then the three of us will have someone.

(A.N:I am going to cut this chapter off because I am running out of Ideas for Hastur x Eli so I have to get back to this another time But for know I have to Do Joseph X Aesop)