I'm Sorry & Adoption

Hello, Author Chan here... I just want to say that I'm sorry to the people that read my stories and have been stopped where they are. As you all know, The Covid-19 Pandemic has hit a lot of people not only with the actual sickness, but with Cabin Fever (My self included) So while I stopped writing since August or September, I began to think "maybe I should put my stories up for adoption" I wanted to do it but when I first did it, no one came to the call and I thought "people just don't like what I put" so I continued with writing on my own and sometimes I would just get off Wattpad and go somewhere else. So this is the only time I'm going to do this, If for whatever reason you want to continue my stories, I will be more then happy to give you the credibility, the only thing that I ask is that if you do decide to write my stories, give me a small snip-it of what you would write and you can either P.M me or just put it in the comments and I'll go over them and I decide the winner. This adoption not only goes for this story but for my other ones as well. Maybe after Covid-19 and when I'm in a better mindset, I'll continue to write stories but at a nice pace, not shooting out multiple chapters a night. t(>_<)t But I will say Thank you to all the people that have read my stories and have put in positive comments, you are the people that can make a difference in peoples emotions. Anyways, again I'm sorry that I was gone and my stories are up for adoption.

Please stay safe out there

Goodbye... for now