Chapter 9

Previously on Forbidden Love

Naib's POV

"Who hasn't gone in a match in the first place?" I asked and then Everyone except myself, Emily, Tracy, Helena, Emma, William, Eli, Fiona, Victor, Luca, Aesop, Patrica, Andrew and Martha, raised their hand. "OK then, How about Mike,Norton,Kreacher, and Freddy go together. Sound good?" Martha said and they stepped up to the waiting lobby. I pray for their safety.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•

Mike's POV

When we went to the waiting lobby, I sat right next to Norton. I feel safe when around him, he has a protective aura even tho he's supposed to kite the hunter. We were teleported to Leo's Memory and I got started on a Cipher when my heart started beating, I looked around and I saw Luchino and I ran away. I saw him catch up to me so now I threw a sticky bomb while leaping in the air. He started to slow down and I was able to run away. Soon, I lost the hunter and I went to a different Cipher and started working on it. I hear a ding noise and I look around and I see a cipher has been finished, I continue working on the Cipher and I see Norton running my way. I look behind him to see if the hunter was behind him and there wasn't a hunter. He stopped at the cipher and started to work on it. I was fumbling with the keys and when it came time with the calibration, I missed the button and I said sorry to Norton. He brushed it off and I continue helping him with it. we finished and we ran to go and help with other ciphers and we came across Freddy and Kreacher. Old habits die hard huh, I see kreacher stealing parts of the Cipher machine and that caused us to hit so many calibrations. I eventually messed up and I see that Norton wasn't with us. I was going to go find him when he yelled "THE HUNTER IS NEAR ME."

I ran to go and help him when I saw him getting hit by the hunter. I was running to go help him and I got in front of him to take the hit. He looked at me and he ran away. 'at least he's safe' I thought and I ran from the hunter, making sure that there was a distance between us. He got close to me and I threw a fire bomb and i ran farther away and the thing is, he can't use and special powers and he will now have to resort to actually hitting me instead of using his special. I ran and i hid by a pallet and I saw the red light. He walked by and I stunned him with the pallet and ran away form him. soon enough there was only 1 Cipher remaining and I had three bombs left, 2 Nitro and 1 more fire. I ran and I ran until he got closer and i ended up using a Nitro bomb and at this point, he was getting tired of me and he went back to looking for someone else. and with that I ran towards everyone else and i didn't see Norton anywhere as the last cipher pinged and the exit gates were ready to be open.

Norton's POV

'What's taking Mike so lone to get here' I thought as I waited at the exit gate. I told the others to go on ahead and it was better that we get a draw if anything. I went to look for Mike and I couldn't find him anywhere and I just shrugged it off. My heart started beating and I was looking around for any place to hide but to no avail. I just hid by a broken down building and knelled down and I just stayed in place. I heard him grunting and I didn't want to say anything. I just quietly walked passed him and he did a full 180 and we just stared at each other. I just smiled and he started to approach me. I was slowly backing up and then he hugged me. I just stood there in shock as he spoke "Norton, how you've been Old buddy" 'Wait a minute,LUCHINO?!' "Luchino, is that you?" I asked and he nodded his head yes. I smiled and hugged him back, "LUCHINO!" We pulled back and looked at each other, I blushed as he went down to my size "you didn't answer my question Norton, how are you doing." "I'm doing good, How about you Luchino?" he just looked at me and smiled "never better" we then talked for a while until I saw Mike in the distance. "Luchino, hit me." "W-what?" "HIT ME" i YELLED. he hit me and I went limp, "good now pretend to chase me" and I ran from him, and he was tailing behind me. I saw Mike and he had a 'I'm going to save you' expression on his face, "hit me again so I go down" "W-why" "so it looks more real." and he hit me again and I got down. He apologized to me and I assured him that it was fine, and he did what normal hunters would do. He tied me up in a balloon and I didn't struggle to get free of his grasp and he just walked me around while I was in the balloons.

"What do you at the hunter side of the manor Luchino?" I asked curiously, "I'm just there, helping everyone, doing anything and even cooking from time to time, small things but I can cook. well everyone cooks" he then went off track when Mike appeared right in front of us and I started to struggle and he looked at me confused and I pointed in front of him and he saw. he put me in the nearest rocket chair and Mike was coming to free me "GET OUT OF HERE" I screamed and he came and rescued me anyways. Luchino did nothing and I signaled him to follow me and we went to the exit gate and it was open. I ran and I did a swing animation at Luchino and Mike left without me because he already started to disappear from sight, I then moved to the left so I don't get hit and I just stood there with Luchino towering over me. I then went under him and I stayed there. sooner or later he picked me up and 'Fuck it' and I kissed him. He was shocked but then he started to kiss me back. We broke away for air and he ask me , "So would you like to hang out later?" "Sure lets just get some stuff from the manor/ let me put some stuff away." and so we went to the survivor side and we see Eli, Aesop, and Naib "Excuse me uh-" "Luchino" "Right um can we borrow Norton for a couple minutes real quick" He looked at me and I said it's fine and gave him a peck on the cheeks and he put me down. I waled with Naib, Eli, and Aesop while Naib said "Welcome to the club.