Kenma Kozume - Sky

A/N: so recently i played this game called Sky: Children of Light, and it was lit! i died tho and got reincarnated buuuuut i had to delete it cus of my storage space :((

anyway, i'm gonna start posting oneshots that are NOT song fics because i also want to start sticking with my own original ideas, but i will still make some from time to time since i wanted to try out these new ideas i got every 3 am lol

☁️☁️☁️

Kenma Kozume - Sky

While sitting on Kenma's couch, you sighed in frustration and slightly pulled your hair. You just died in the game you're currently playing, and you're about to be 'reincarnated', which means you're back to level one.

Your boyfriend, who's also a game addict, noticed these actions of yours. He knew well that you're having a rough time with the game your playing, so he wanted to approach you to give help.

Behind the couch, he carefully assessed your game for a while before placing his head near your shoulder as he whispered to your ear.

"Do you need help?"

You looked at him as he flashed a gentle smile, making you calm down a little. You patted on the empty side of the couch and nodded, making a silent gesture of approval. As he sat next to you, you decided to rant about how hard it was to pass the 'boss level'.

"It seems impossible! I thought the Golden Wasteland was the hardest and scariest, and I didn't expect the end to be like that!" You exclaimed as he listened to you carefully. Kenma is not a social butterfly, but when it comes to you, he'd gladly listen to all your rants and give advice. That's what you love about him.

After giving out his thoughts and even trying out the game, you had finally found out a remedy on how to fulfill your quest on the last door with the help of your significant other. You found each other's character on the game and won the game while holding each other's hand in-game.

After finishing the game for a day and calling in a night, you snuggled into Kenma's arms as he was using his phone. You looked up to see him playing Sky again.

"Why are you playing that again?" You asked, yet he didn't answer you. Being a little pissed because he ignored you, you pecked his lips before turning your position away from him.

"Good night, then," you told him.

A few minutes later, you felt his arm wrap around yours. His face was so close to your neck that you can feel his warm breath. Longing for more of him, you then faced him.

"Are you ready to answer me now?" You asked. He cupped your cheeks and gently caressed it as he slightly nodded.

"I just think Sky is my new favorite game now," he stated, making you a little confused.

"Why is that?"

"Do you remember how we met?" He asked this time, and you thought of it.

"Of course! You bumped into me because of your phone while I was admiring the sky at the park," your thoughts snapped out of you.

"So that's why," you commented.

"I think the game just kind of symbolizes our love story." He said and placed a kiss on your forehead.

"Then I guess it's my favorite game too." You replied. You then kissed each other for a while, and Kenma added afterwards.

"Do you wanna play again tomorrow?"

"All day, everyday. If it means I get to spend more time with you."

☁️☁️☁️