26

Abusive content ahead.

I woked up feeling a little dizzy because of my alcohol intake yesterday. Hindi ko naman alam na may balak pala silang mag-inuman.

Nagtawag pa ng uwak si Lia kahapon and it's disgusting! Seriously kawawa naman ang naglinis noon.

"Good morning" Jax whispered and kissed the top of my head "Do your rituals then we'll eat" he smiled.

I did what he told me and after that ay agad akong bumalik sa kama. I yawned but Jax suddenly went in holding a tray of food. Bacon, egg and toasted bread. He even had this chocolate drink that I always loved. Dinala niya kaya 'tong powder na 'to? O meron talaga dito?

I always drink that same chocolate drink kaya nga pati sa unit niya ay meron noon. We shared the food and i immediately took a bath after that.

"Hey let's try that laro they have oh" Shen said as we roam around the resort.

They have different games like beer pong and other more so we all decided to play. Jax, Shen, Ki, Lia and I are on the same team while Clary, Matt, Stan, Gia and Sab are on the opposing team. I felt like this is a loosing game for them dahil nasa amin halos lahat ng competitive.

Ki and Lia are the most hyper one considering the unlimited energy Lia have and the captainball heart of Ki. Shen doesn't like being defeated and I don't even think defeat is in her vocabulary. While Jax can be a little extra in this kinds of things, after all he's actually good at everything he do.

Then sa kabila? I can expect Matt and Stan being on par with us but the other three? Nope. Specifically Clary, we all know how childish she is. Gia would probably think of being proper first than all this stuffs and Sab is just so kind that she would probably be worrying about our safety than winning this games.

Wrong team tssk.

We first played the beer pong and I was the first one to go because I told them I'm good at this. Stan was the one battling with me but when he drank ay agad siyang napalitan ni Matt. I was able to eliminate Matt too but Gia was able to shoot a ping-pong ball into one of our cups kaya naman si Ki ang sumunod sa akin.

The game went on and we still won kahit na parehong inabot sa last players and mga team namin. Then next we went to another game which I don't know kung ano ang tawag.

We just have to slide down the rail they made full of soap and water so it's really slippery. Paunahan makarating sa end ng rail at kapag nandoon na ay kailangan uminom ng isang cup of beer before flipping the cup at dapat mapatayo iyon bago sumunod ang next player.

I smirked and readied myself being the second one to go. Lia dived in the same time as Stan and they reached the end together. They both drank the beer and they are struggling sa pagpapatayo ng cup. Stan was able to finish first so Clary jumped in but Lia already did it kaya naman sumunod ako agad. Clary doesn't even know how to make herself faster or was she just being pabebe? I reached the end first and finished the task immediately so our pace was faster than the other team.

We won the game again kaya naman Stan and Matt looked so frustrated while Sab's been asking us if we are still okay. I just shrugged and we all went to the last game.

They need to finish up a whole huge tube of beer at syempre paunahan. There's only one player for each team so we did the usual jack en poy.

And unluckily I lose. I was choosen. I felt like a tribute to the hunger games because of it. Masakit pa nga ang ulo ko walanjo!

Jax volunteered to do it for me but I insisted that I should do it for the sake of being choosen but he's one heck of a hardheaded guy. Now the result is, he is competing with Stan. They both chugged the beer and I felt awful for the both of them. Hinayupak kung ako siguro ang nandoon ay lunod na ako!