40

I took all my things from manang Rosa so that I can immediately give it to Hera. Manang went home while we're on our flight so Ysa won't be coming with us in that some sort of island thing. It was probably owned by one of my friends or they just happened to have connections there.

Chase went home to get his things and we will be going there separately. Ysa waved her hands at me with her sleepy eyes so I laughed and told them to go inside already. Gabi na rin naman dahil kaninang hapon lang kami nag-landing.

Misha kept on telling me my schedule for tomorrow so I covered her mouth and made her lean against the backrest. "Chill out" I said before taking my phone out to look at some updates in social media.

Tons of actors and models from different countries messaged me again. I'm not interested and I kept on telling them that, but they really can be too persistent.

Rumors are also starting to spread issues like my relationship with Chase and Ysa being my daughter. They can't really prove it so the issue just died down.

We arrived at a port and I saw the vast ocean waving at me. I blinked multiple times as I imagined all the possibilities in my head. My heart started beating faster as Misha and Hera started getting all our things and giving it to the men inside the cabin cruiser boat.

"Let's just go tomorrow" I said while smiling at them.

"Hindi pwede! We have to catch the sunset!" Misha said while the photographers and other staffs from a famous brand started fixing their things inside the boat.

"I don't think it's safe" natatakot kong bigkas kaya naman napatawa sila sa akin.

"Kasabay naman natin sila" Hera said while pointing at my back.

"Who?" I confusingly asked as I turned my back to see who she's pointing.

My eyes widened seeing Shen, Ki and Chase laughing while walking towards my direction. Behind them was Jax and Clary, again.

Why the fuck do I have to spend the rest of my vacation with them?

"Calenggg!" Shen screamed as she run towards me and gave me a big hug.

"I miss you too" I chuckled.

Lia was very busy and she even had to go abroad kaya hindi siya nakasama sa amin. I hope everything's alright or even just not as bad as what happened to my life. Ax on the other hand still had shoots to do in Amsterdam dahil natambak na 'yon dahil sa hindi niya pag-punta last month.

I saw how Shen's eyes glimmered seeing what we're riding kaya naman napalunok ako.

"Woah exciting!" Ki said as he welcomed the salty breeze.

Napalingon ako kay Chase na ngingiti-ngiti habang sinusundan si Ki. "This is going to be fun" he murmured.

Iniwas ko ang tingin ko sa kanila at nagsimula na akong kabahan lalo. They're all fascinated by everything while here I am, beeing a scaredy-cat. Hera started calling us and I saw them got all giddy because of it. Shen went in first followed by Ki, they started calling me but I acted like I didn't hear anything.

"Bibili lang ako ng uhm, uh.. Candy! Bye!" I said before walking fast away from them.

"Huy tara na! Lalo tayong gagabihin" Chase screamed.

I stomped my feet in the ground out of frustration before walking back at them. This is frustrating!

I saw Clary going inside and she was so scared. Paano ba naman, kahoy lang yung dadaanan papunta doon at konti mali, bagsak ka sa dagat anak ng kabayo! Ngayon ko lang naintindihan ang kaartehan ni Clary.