48

"Chase itigil mo na 'to" I pleaded as I pulled him towards the car.

He stopped midway and chuckled, still with the beads of tears in his eyes. He pulled me away from the car and I saw the riverside paths to where we're going. I didn't know what to do so I just continued walking.

"I really need to talk to you," he stated kaya naman napalingon ako sa kanya.

Both our elbows are at the wooden fence, facing the body of water. I remained silent and just nodded at him. Hindi ko alam kung gusto ko bang marinig ang sasabihin niya but with his expression, I can't say no to him.

"I saved you, two years ago." he muttered.

My lips parted in shock as my hands trembled. Did I heard him right? He saved me? Where? Is it possible that he was the guy who saved me from the supposed to be rape incident?

"Y-you mean?" my voice broke as he slowly nodded.

"I heard my parents fighting over the dirty works dad was doing. So I started getting suspicious about it, binantayan ko ang bawat kilos nila. Clary was always smiling like a mad one and she's too happy probably because of Jax that's why dad can't help but smile when he sees her." I was trembling the whole time but I stayed silent. I needed to know his side of the story. "One day I heard dad talking to someone, your sisters to be exact. He was offering them a better life.. In exchange for yours. They agreed and I was so scared because of it. Sinundan ko sila at nakita ko kung paano ka nila pinasakay sa kotse. Hindi ko alam.. I didn't know dad sabotaged them." a tear fell from his eyes and I can't help but cry too.

All my life I never wanted to be mad at anyone. Hindi ko gustong mag-tanim ng sama ng loob sa kahit na sino, kahit sa mga taong walang ibang ginawa kung hindi ang saktan ako. I never thought I'd be using my anger to stop thinking about someone and that's Jax. But then when I realized that I shouldn't be doing that, I freed myself from everything.

Now I can't help but get mad. I know it's bad but how can they do that to me? I didn't know they were really capable of doing that kind of thing. Palagi kong pinipilit sa sarili ko na maybe, they were just black mailed or what but with this? I know they agreed freely.

"I followed the guys who took you, but dad was there all the time watching how you got tortured for days so I can't get near you. I wanted to kill myself knowing how painful you're going through but when dad went out and those assholes started touching you. Everything went dark and the only thing I remembered is seeing them bathing in their own blood as I forced one of them to call the authorities before knocking him off.." he started sobbing and I can feel how pained he was right now.

I hugged him as my body heaved badly. He reached for my hand and squeezed it making me feel how hard it was for him to look back to it. It was hard for me too.

"I told Clary about it, but she won't believe me.. But mom, she did believed.. Naghiwalay sila dahil doon and Clary chosed to be with dad leaving me with mom and the airline. I didn't talked to her because I was mad, pero ngayon ko lang nalaman. She really didn't know anything at nalaman lang niya noong nakaalis na sila. She tried taking the guilt away but she only found out about everything dad did just to get Jax to her. Akala niya, Jax really loved her.. So when that day came, when you saved her.. She had the strength to fight for you" he continued.

"I'm sorry Chase" my voice trembled but he just hugged me.

"I'm sorry for taking all your happiness" he murmured.

I shook my head and held his face. I looked directly at his eyes as I smiled at him. "You saved me, and you totally had nothing to do with your father's sins" I assured him. "And I'll choose you Chase, so stop pushing me away" I said and hugged him.