54

"Dammit Brown! Faster!"

Jax screamed as beads of sweat formed in my forehead. I held his arms and I can't help but squeeze it everytime I felt like the pain were starting to get intolerable.

"Gago! Pang MIB ba kotse mo? Nalipad ba 'to?!" natatarantang sigaw ni Ki habang patuloy na nagdadrive.

"Tangina ka Jaxith, hindi ka na makaka-ulit!" I cried.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry.." he kept on murmuring beside me looking so worried and panicky.

"Picturean nga kita Cali, smile!" Lia suddenly said so I gained all my remaining strength and used it to kick the shotgun seat kaya naman muntik na siyang mauntog sa unahan kung hind lang dahil sa seatbelt niya.

What a forehead saver.

"Ay pucha! Bumalik na tayo, parang hindi pa naman manganganak si Cali amazona parin si gaga!" she screamed making me glare at her.

"Shut the fuck up or I swear, hindi kana magkaka-jowa" I muttered making her eyes widened.

"Cali, ang ganda mo.. Kaya mo yan, nandito lang ako ha?" she suddenly said forcing a smile to me.

Napairap nalang ako at agad na nag-concentrate sa pag-hinga. Jax was beside me when I started screaming to push the baby out of my womb. "Gago ka Jaxith, kasalanan mo talaga 'to" I said crying as I readied myself for another blow.

"Yes love, I'm sorry.. I'm sorry," that was the only thing he kept on saying while holding my hands.

It's actually a good thing that he was allowed here inside para naman may nasisisi ako kasi masakit talaga!

I even saw Joline laughing because of our little talk kaya naman napapangiwi ako. I did what they told me to do and when I already knew it was finished, my eyes got heavy and I passed out.

I moved a little when I felt uncomfortable. "Hoy tangina Jaxith para kang bakla gising na si Caleng!" I heard Ki said before I opened my eyes.

Agad akong sinalubong ng nakangiting mukha ni Ki, Lia, Misha and Hera at pati na rin ng parents ni Jax. I saw Jax walked near me with his teary eyes before giving me a smile. "I'm so damn proud of you," he murmured before giving me a kiss in the forehead.

I chuckled before remembering what happened earlier. "Where are they?" paos kong tanong sa kanya.

He smiled before the door opened revealing two nurses while pushing the baby's bed. I pushed myself up and Jax immediately helped me as we both stared at our children. They both looked so peaceful and just the sight of them made me feel so happy.

"Huy! Kamukha niyooo! Hala ka ang ganda at ang gwapo!" Lia commented while staring at them.

"Grabe! Kakaiba genes niyo mga pare! Sisiguraduhin kong sa anak ko mapupunta yung isa diyan sa kambal!" Ki said while admiring them.

"Nako Cali tinakot ako ng mga anak mo, hindi manlang umiyak! Pero tangina ang ganda at ang gwapo!" Joline said while motioning her hand for the nurses to give them to me. "Palahi naman ako" she kidded.

"Gusto ko din!" Lia kidded making Jax glare at her. We all laughed because of it.

Jax's parents were both teary eyed looking at them and they can't even say a word. They first gave me my girl and I smiled at her.

My Skylar Snow, dada is right about you huh?

Her face resembles me and Jaxith at the same time, she's the beautiful mixture of us. Her hazel eyes, eyebrows and lips she got from her dad. Her round shaped eyes, cute little dimples, nose and the shape of her face she got from me. All of it compliments her pale skin, she's beautiful.