51

Medyo r18 hehe. :))

I didn't know how we managed to get home that fast but the next thing I know, nag-uunahan na kami sa pagtanggal ng damit. My body felt so hot and I don't even know what I'm doing when he swiped me off my feet and carried me towards my room. I can't help but get nervous knowing that this one might hurt again, big-time!

"Jax," I moaned making him groan against my lips.

"I love you" he huskily said.

In just one snap, he attacked me with foreign and lustful kisses. He was too aggressive and wild as he kissed, licked and sucked almost every part of my body. I was moaning so loud together with his manly groans and moans that made me worry that some of my neighbors might hear us. He even kissed me down there making my mind clouded with different thoughts and emotions.

A part of me wanted to push him away because he never did kissed me down there before! Though a part of me wanted it and guess what? That part won as his lips grazed the whole of me. After that, our bodies became one and I felt my body trembling after the waves of a familiar but still unknown emotions filled my head.

He collapsed beside me and we both are panting. He stood up and kissed my forehead before he pulled me up to take a shower. We really did had a shower but still ended up doing it again. We had to redo our shower so when I got out, I was too exhausted that I just wore his boxers and his shirt before I threw myself in the bed.

"Does it hurt?" he asked while drying his hair.

He was only wearing a boxer and nothing more so I had to look away. Mahirap na at baka ano pa ang magawa ko. "What do you think? Tss." inis kong sagot na ikinatawa niya.

"You improved huh, where did you learned that?" he said probably pertaining to my performance and all the other things I did.

"Online class" I murmured before laughing.

"Cali, what the fuck?" he said.

Sinamaan niya ako ng tingin but I just pulled him kaya naman napahiga na siya sa kama. I hugged him and buried my face in his neck. "I learned everything from you, tanga mo" I said making him chuckle.

He kissed my forehead once again before wrapping his arms around me. "Alam mo ba I saw— Jaxith! Huwag mo nga ako tulugan!"

"Hmm" he said kaya naman tinapik ko ng bahagya ang mukha niya.

He opened his sleepy eyes and looked at me. Aba parang siya pa yung may masakit sa katawan ah? Tssk hindi ako pwede tulugan nito.

"Love," I called before giving him feathery kisses in his lips.

I felt him smiled kaya naman tumigil ako sa kanya at agad na tinitigan ang mukha niya. "Iba yung ginigising mo" he smirked so I had to push him and roll away.

The fuck? I know what he's saying and hindi pwede ano! I'm still sore, I need a break! I still can't forget what he told me in the bathroom. 'one night won't suffice' like what the hell? Is he planning to do it over and over again para mapunan niya yung dalawang taon? Gago talaga.

He chuckled and held my waist before kissing my cheeks. "Goodnight, I love you" he whispered.

I slept so peaceful that night as I felt his warmth. I never felt so happy and full that I'm too scared to open my eyes the next day. I never dreamt about the same nightmares chasing me all this years. It was magically gone, and I don't even know why. Maybe because of the happiness inside me? Or is it this man beside me?

Well we all deserve someone that can make our heart and mind forget the trauma in the past. I'm lucky I already found mine.

Agad nag-init ang ulo ko ng maramdaman ang sinag ng araw sa mukha ko. I reached for Jax and when I felt him beside me, I kicked him lightly just to wake him up. He groaned before burying his face in the pillow so I punched him lightly in his arm. I heard him hissed before standing up and fixing the blinds. Alam niyang hindi ko gustong maliwanag kapag natutulog ako. I was about to go back to sleep when I felt him kissed both my cheeks then the tip of my nose down to my lips.