27

I opened my eyes seeing the white walls and ceiling. The dextrose connected in my hand made it hard for me to move. I roamed my eyes around and saw Jax holding my hand as his face is buried in his arms positioned in my bed.

I smiled sadly seeing how uncomfortable his position is. Why do I always make things hard for all the people around me?

"Babe" I called out.

He immediately stood up and his sleepy eyes focused on me. His eyes widened at agad siyang nagmadaling lumabas to probably call a doctor.

After few minutes ay muling pumasok si Jax with his teary eyes. His mom was behind him together with some nurse so I forced myself to stand up dahil nakakahiya naman but Jax glared at me as he went near me.

"Stop it." he said, so serious that I had to gulp.

He helped me up without force so it was easier for me. I can still feel a slight pain in my chest kaya naman napahawak ako doon.

"Anak, you're fine, just take some rest okay?" his mom told me.

She's my doctor and we're probably in Gravell Medical. I nodded at her as a smile crept in my face. She suddenly hugged me and I felt so good because of it.

"Thank you po" I murmured as tears started forming in my eyes again.

She rubbed my back and tapped it a little. I saw Jax looked away from us as he wiped his tears away. "Nandito kami ha? I can be your second mom" she said that made me cry even more. Her comfort makes me recall those times I had to cry in the arms of my mother because of a failed test or just a simple wound. I miss the good old times.

Jax went near us and held my hand with his swollen eyes. Mom broke the hug and leave dahil may kailangan pa daw siyang asikasuhin. I glanced at Jax who is so silent while looking at me.

I reached for his face and wiped the tears that escaped his eyes. "I t-thought I lost y-you" he whispered with his voice cracking and it made my heart broke.

I pulled him closer to me and hugged him as he buried his face in my neck. I can feel the hot liquid touching my shoulders, he's crying.

"Palagi akong babalik sayo" I clarified and he sobbed even more.

We were like that for minutes before he pulled away. He smiled at me as he leaned to give me a kiss. Hindi manlang niya ako tinatanong kung anong nangyari pero alam kong nasasaktan siya sa nakikita niya.

My lips are still busted and I have bruises in my cheeks and my arm. Tapos yung sugat ko pa sa may dibdib na kahit papaano ay umaayos na.

I was shocked when Shen went in the room while panting and she suddenly broke down seeing my condition. My lips parted as she started sobbing and crying out loud. I never saw her like this, she was always the strong and royal Shen.

"Shen" I whispered and she ran towards me like a kid.

She hugged me tight that even if it hurts me a little, I still felt comfortable.

"They can't do this to you" she said while sobbing that made me laugh a little "And stop laughing, you always act malakas in front of us tapos this happened to you huh?" she lectured while wiping her tears away.

"I guess even the strongest ones break down sometimes too?" I asked and she just nodded and hugged me again.

She was all giddy at masyado siyang aligaga kung anong mga kailangan ko. She even brought lots of fruits and everytime na hihingi ako kay Jax ng malamig na tubig ay pipigilan niya. Bibigyan niya ako ng lemon water at iyon ang ipapainom sa akin.