Time for a Break

*A Day Later*

"I actually have a question for all of you," I turn around in my chair to face Red, Karen, and Ashlyn as we work on our own projects in the office. "If you are all at a place where you can talk."

After another week of school, we all decided that we had to spend time working on our businesses. We have set up camp in our makeshift office bedroom, and we have all been peacefully working on whatever project that we needed to. Karen is comfortably sitting in a beanbag as she is deep into crochet now, making anything that she can get instructions for. Ashlyn is hard at work on the sewing machine while she makes aprons. Red has spread out all kinds of notebooks and papers as she works on creating characters for her video game; we haven't figure out a plot for the little RPG, but characters are something that she can do by herself.

"Is this what happens?" Red perks up. "We work for so long and then start asking questions about each other so that we can become even better. Oh, this is going to be so much fun. I am so excited to be able to work alongside you three," she giggles.

"Pretty much," Ashlyn leans away from the sewing machine, wiggling her fingers as a way to stretch them out. "We can't just sit in here with music playing in the background for hours on end. We eventually take a break and talk to each other."

"Even though I see Rosa and Ash as my sisters, there is still a lot that we don't know about each other," Karen nods.

"Okay, so what do you want to know, Rosa?" Red looks over at me.

"The other week, when I was with the boys at the coffee shop, the idea of tattoos came up, and I was just wondering about other people wanting tattoos," I say. "I actually just got an appointment for myself to get a cluster of stars on my hips. I even designed what I wanted today, so whoever does my tattoo will make it perfect."

"I actually have a tattoo in mind that I have wanted to get for a long time," Karen says. "I don't know if Kenny told you, but he and the boys used to dress up as superheroes, but he did it for a while before they did. He was Mysterion, this masked hero that did so much to keep people safe, and he would put on the outfit when I needed help. I'm not sure when I found out it was him, but when I did, I never told him. I could tell that it made him happy putting on the persona of Mysterion to help me. I want to get his symbol, the question mark, tattooed somewhere. I think my wrist, so that I can always look at it and be reminded of him."

"That is the cutest thing I have ever heard," Red widely smiles. "I remember those superhero days, and how everyone was so concerned with the boys actually going out and trying to save the town."

"That is a great tattoo with a perfect meaning behind it, Pumpkin," I softly smile. "I think that Kenny would love for you to get it."

"Yours is because of him too, right?" Karen looks over at me. "He would tell me about how the two of you would look at the stars a lot. How he snuck over to your house so that two of you could talk and such. I thought it was cute."

I chuckle, "Yeah, my tattoo is because of him too."

"Okay, no need to get all sappy," Ashlyn turns around in her seat to face us. "Now, I haven't given a tattoo much thought, but right off the top of my head I would get like, each of our initials. Or maybe a little symbol the represents all of us."

"Oh, I like that second idea," Karen nods a few times. "That would be super cute."

"The initials one was also super sweet," Red says.