Photos

*A Couple Days Later*

"The sound of the rain hitting the window is such a beautiful noise," Red happily sighs as she passes me a detailed list of what the main character of her next video game is going to look like.

"Spring showers are the best," I hum as I grab the piece of paper, looking over the list. "I'm glad that practice was cancelled, so Kenny and I can hang out with all of you this afternoon."

"I'm being put to work and can't even watch my girlfriend draw," Kenny pouts. He's been working on packaging the girls items to ship out at over the weekend. "You girls have really got this figured out. Creating a little inventory while you wait for orders, and then knocking out orders as they come in."

"We never have like a ton of orders at once, and usually one person buys a good amount of different items, so we can have fun doing various different things," Ashlyn says. "You have to put in the time to get better and make money, so we are doing that."

"I'm just so thankful that people are still buying our stuff," Karen says. "I have recognized people that keep coming back, too. I've written them little notes of thanks. Our inventory is going to keep growing as we learn to make more things, too. Ash and I have been looking into more advanced craft things, so I am getting really excited for that."

"I'm so happy for the two of you," Red says. "I can't wait to get my first game out for people to play. I want to feel what all of you feel about putting your work out there. All the good and bad, too. I need some criticism to help make my games even better."

"This would have been a good day to play some games for stream," I flip to a blank page in my sketchbook. "We'll have that perfect office one day, so we'll just have to wait a little bit longer."

"I'm doing my best to get a good list of places for us to look at," Kenny grins. "You talk about us moving in together with these girls, right?"

"Of course," Ashlyn scoffs. "We're the ones that came up with the list of musts that your apartment building has to have, and we've been making lists of what you'll have to buy in order to make your place feel like home."

"This is where one of us says, home is wherever our love is," I giggle. "It is true, we've been making plenty of lists, and each time I think about it, I get even more excited."

"What about graduation?" Karen chuckles.

"I mean, I can only get excited about that so much," I shrug.

"At this point, I just want to get it over with," Kenny says. "I mean, we're doing one more speech in class, and then it will be straight to finals, which I really just want to get over with. We've made it this far, why can't they just give it to us?"

Red laughs, "I'm actually starting to feel that way, which I feel isn't like me at all. It just feels like it is dragging on and on. We still have to go to graduation, which will be some kind of fun, I guess."

"Isn't Wendy getting really excited because of the speech she'll give?" Ashlyn asks.

"Oh, she's somewhere between overly happy and worried that it isn't going to be good right now, so take that as you will," I say. "I'm sure that he speech is going to be fine, but she's been revising it a lot in the last few weeks."

"She's been working on it for years," Red says.

"She's been looking forward to giving that speech since we were kids," Kenny says. "I'm sure that she's gone through many versions, but in the end she'll find that perfect one. The one that won't make us all groan when it doesn't seem like it is going to end. The one that will have the perfect quote for our class. The one that will mean the most to her, and will show all of us how much she cares."