𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 : 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ( 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 )

// yikes this chapter is long overdue, but that's what writer's block does ! hope you all enjoy it 

      - love, elizabeth

    Anna had been dreading that very question since the moment she sat down in front of the three people interrogating her. How would she explain it to them? She was terrified to say the least, worried about what they would think of her once she revealed to them what she was truly capable of. Would they lock her away in some lab like Umbrella had done? Would she be considered a threat to the agency? So many scary what if's were running through her mind as she stared at her lap, trying to think of the right words to describe her powers to these strangers.

    "Well I guess it would be easiest for me to start with the basics of the experiments." Anna said, biting at the inside of her cheek nervously.

    "I was infected with the T-Virus, but instead of my body becoming like the other bioweapons seen, my cells bonded with it. My DNA, my body, everything adapted and accepted the T-Virus instead of trying to fight it." She said, blue eyes glancing between the three faces staring at her, listening to every word in order to understand what had happened.

    "And what about these abilities Mr. Kennedy has mentioned in his report?" One of the male's asked her.

    "They started a little while after the experiments started. The first was the healing, it developed pretty quick after the T-Virus was introduced to my body." Anna said, watching as their faces showed their curiosity. "After that came the telekinesis and pyrokinesis."

    "Which are?"

    "The ability to manipulate things with my mind and the ability to manipulate fire. The fire one has been the most recent power to develop. I only started showing signs of it a few weeks before being left with the Los Illuminados."

"How did you manage to survive the Raccoon City incident?" One of them asked her. Anna shrugged her shoulders, it was still a mystery to her how she had managed to do that.

"I was able to escape from the lab, they left it open. Had the guys abandon their posts. From there I managed to escape the B.O.W known as Nemesis that was sent to track down and kill S.T.A.R.S agents as well as me. The helicopter I escaped on was one of Umbrella's with Wesker waiting for me."

    "And you managed to escape, alone, without infection?" The woman asked her, causing Anna to shake her head.

    "I was bit during it. When Wesker saw, he had tests and everything done but I never turned into one of the monsters. The T-Virus inside of me killed off the C-Virus, just like it did with the Plaga parasite that was injected into me. The T-Virus is stronger than any other virus made after it and the parasite as well." Anna explained to them.

    Anna watched as the trio looked between one another, trying to make sense of all the information they had been given. She knew it was confusing probably to them, it was all confusing to her too and she was the one actually living through it.

    "Well I think that is all the questions we have for you today Miss Redfield." The woman said before standing, file in hand. Anna nodded and slowly stood, walking out of the room and into the hallway. Leon was sitting there in a chair, waiting for her. He had two coffees in his hands, one being offered to her once he saw her come out of the room. Anna gave a thankful smile as she took the warm coffee cup from him and took a sip of the warm liquid, the coffee having cooled down some while he had waited for her to be done with the interrogation.

    "So how did it go?" Leon asked her as he stood, walking down the hallway with her.

    "As well as I could hope. I answered all of their questions as best as I could. Hopefully they don't see me as some threat because of the fact that I am technically a B.O.W." Anna said, the end coming out with a bit more of a playful tone. Leon chuckled at her last comment.

    "Don't worry, they already heard my report about it and how I don't think you'll be a threat to the agency." He reassured her as they walked together, drinking their coffee. Anna smiled, happy that at least one person trusted her and it was the person she had gone through hell with back in Europe.

    The two turned as the heard footsteps coming down the hall and a familiar voice calling out both of their last names. They spotted the President coming their way, a smile on his face.

    "Just the two people I wanted to see." He said as he stopped in front of them. The two of course gave him a rather confused look, glancing between one another as they waited for more clarification from the President as to what he meant.

"I came by to ask Miss Redfield if she would like the position of my daughter's personal bodyguard?" He said, glancing over to Anna for her answer to his question. Anna's eyes widened at the offer.

    "I would be honored to Mister President." Anna said, smiling as she shook his hand. Maybe getting back into the world wouldn't be as hard as she thought. She now had a job and no doubt a place to call home for awhile. Leon smiled at her, happy for her.

"I'm certainly going to miss you blondie."