CHAPTER TEN

Standing in front of the foyer, Alia is deep in thoughts. Aayan nudges her and raises his brows.

"You want us to live here till the divorce?" She accuses him and he frown.

"Yeah.." he says unsure as he himself analyzes the place. She looks at him as if he is some clown then shakes her head,"no ways, A!!"

"What's wrong with my pent house?? I have lived here for 4 years now." He looks proud.

"No wonder this place looks so empty." She says without realizing that she's basically called him empty.

He shoots her a look but frowns as he can see the disapproval on her face clear and loud.

"So what do you want me to do? For a stupid divorce do you want me to buy a new house?" He walks in and sit  on the couch. 

She is still standing in the foyer not Willing to enter,"of course not. But I can't live here. This place is no where to be called a home. And believe it or not, for the next six months, we are stucked together. "

He nods,"what do you suggest?  I anyways do not like Sharing my place with anyone."

"Of course, you don't!!" She curtly agrees.

He frowns at her again. Something has changes in between the driveway.  She was fine and the perfect person he always knew till she got down of the car and now she is behaving like a cranky , moody bitch who's throwing dramas at him.

He never knew she has it in her. But looking at her and the way she is behaving,  he is reminded of Meher and he smiles as it's no wonder they are best friends. Kind off.

She narrows her eyes," it's quite late. For tonight we stay here. But the coming morning,  we will find something worth living and shift?"

"Shift where, Lia?" He shakes his head," where are we ever going to find a place at such short period of time?"

"I will figure it out. You don't worry."

She says and finally sighing,  she enters and take a seat next to him," Riddhan's pent house is much homely then yours. You suck."

He pushes her leaning body away and glares at her," take that back. My place is much better."

"A, it looks like an office in here."

"Never knew you could be such a bitch."

"Well then, you know nothing!" She says and  slips on the couch and start sleeping.

"You can't sleep here, Lia..." he holds her arm and drags her to sit but she slips and fall into his arms,"I am tired, A. Let me sleep."

"Okay.. okay.. " he thinks for a while then he pulls her up and taking hold of her waist, he walks her towards the extra room he has in his pent house.

Well, if he sees the other way, this pent house of his is actually not worth living for a couple. It just has two rooms and his small and comfortable office. A kitchen combined living room. It doesn't give the wide for a couple.  And though it is enough for two people to start their lives but it's not what they call home. For a bachelor like him; or like he was; this place was good enough.  But not anymore.

Alia is a homey kind of person.  She wants a home, wherever she is. Even in paris, for a short period of time she live, he knows she has made that 1BHK apartment, a home. And no wonder, she feels this place empty.

He never decorated it. He liked it simple and luxurious.  And she is decorative and cozy person. She chose her profession on that basis.

He pushes the door and drops her on the bed. She sighs and relaxes getting in a comfortable position and dozes of. He smiles as he remembers her and Amyra always fussing about sleeping.  And then he chuckles because now he understands why she was such a bitch. She was sleepy.