CHAPTER THIRTY

"A, please wait." Alia rushes behind Aayan and he stops just outside the door.

"What are you trying to do, Alia? Do you want me to stay away from you? Is that why you called him here?" He snaps at her turning to her,"what are you trying to prove?"

"A, I didn't call him. Please don't get angry."

"Angry? I hate that guy Alia and you know that still he dared come at our house?" He sighs,"you know what if you want to be with him, go ahead." He waves his hand glaring at her,"any which ways, he's hitting on you since the day you met."

"A." She snaps back at him,"that's it, okay. Think before you speak. I didn't call him here. If you don't want to listen to me, then fine think whatever you want. I am done running behind you. I said I am sorry. What else do you want me to do? Beg you? I was ready for that too but you don't even want to listen to let alone talk. I have been trying to talk to you since that night, A. Would you listen to me?"

"I don't want to. Go talk to your fucking Sharma, Alia.  Anyways you took my right away to call you Lia." He snaps back and walks away,"it was all a mistake.  Everything!" He looks back at her and glare.

She runs to him and hits his back,"what did you say? It was a mistake?" She grabs his shirt and pulls him,"a mistake you say, huh?" She pulls him by his collar, "did I say I wanted to work on this relationship? No, you did. You wanted to be together with me and now you fucking regret it. Dare you leave me, A. I will kill you." She says and toeing up,  she kisses him and sighs,"I miss you, A." She looks in his eyes and he's holding himself back as he stares back at her with a small frown,"I didn't call him, A. He called me to ask about some order he wanted to place but Mahi took my phone and called him here."

"And you sat with him, letting him hold your hand?" He asks and looks at her, clearly affected by her touches as she trace her finger on his cheek, still looking in his eyes,"he gets on my nerves Alia."

"Ohh for fuck's sake.." she grunts,"will you stop with this Alia thing?" And moves even closer," A, I am sorry I said all those words to you and I know you're hurt, but that's all they were, words. I didn't mean anything. But still, I am sorry baby." She cups his cheeks,"please don't go so far from me that I can't reach you, please."

He sighs,"what do you want me to do?"

"Please don't leave me. I can't live without you A. You said we'd get married again. Let's get married." She says  but he pulls her away.

"That was before everything happened.  We can't get married again."

"Why? Why can't we get married again?" She asks him as tears falls and she sighs feeling tired and emotionally exhausted all of a sudden,"you don't want to stay with me anymore, do you?"He looks away from her and she sighs again and moves,"fine, whatever you want to do now."

"That's it then?" He asks looking at her and she shrugs.

"Whatever you say, Aayan. I tried but it finally has to be your decision. I can't force you anymore." She says and wiping her tears, she turns and walks back in leaving him to stand alone.

Inside, she looks for Riddhima who's holding Amyra and trying to calm her down with Armaan, Muskaan, Rahul and Nikki sitting there, worried. Not wanting to trouble Riddhima or anyone else, she sneaks in and walks to the backyard.

Sitting on the stairs, she let herself wollow as she cries softly putting her face over her knees, and pulling it closer to her chest. She feels a hand on her shoulder and looks up to see Aarul sitting next to her.