CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

Aayan wakes up with Alia's head over his chest and he tries to get a peak of her face  without disturbing her sleep. He moves her hair from her face and smiles looking at his beautiful wife sleeping.

It's been some thirty-six hours that he didn't have her in his arms but it felt like decades. Last night was so pathetic and painful.  All he wanted to was have her in his arms and hold het closer, kiss her and hug her. But her words,  those damn words pierced through his ears making it impossible for him to see her.

So he decided to hit a bar and drink the agony and pain away. But whoever says that drinking helps is a fool. It hurt even worse. So much more that he couldn't bear to breath. And he couldn't help but come see her. He rash drove back to their place... no.. her place and he can't recall the next.

Their clothes are intact so he's glad that they didn't have drunken sex, atleast he was drunk. But the question is how come she's in his arms.

Her words comes rushing back in his mind like adrenaline rush and he sighs before he pushes her off of his chest and puts her on her side of bed and goes into the washroom.

When he comes back, freshen up and bathed, their room is made and Alia is standing with a glass of lemon water in a tray.

"I know you get hangover after you drink alot." She smiles at him and passes him the glass.

He shakes his head, declining,"I am fine."

He looks at her and see a flash of hurt before she again smiles," I made breakfast us. You get ready and I'll join you in a moment."

Before he could decline,  she walks in the bathroom and he's left alone, looking at the closed door, wondering what is happening. The last he remember, she was angry and so pissed at him that every words she said were like stab right over his chest again and again and here she is, again talking and doing what she always does, smiling at him.

Shaking his head, he decides to get ready and leave before she comes out having bath. Hair be dammed today.

He quickly gets ready, and without caring much of his hair he starts walking out of the house just as Alia comes rushing in her bathrobe.

"A, don't go. Eat breakfast with me." She says requesting and he sighs.

"You don't have to do that.  I am fine." He looks at her and groans as he can see her cleavage more than necessary.

"A.." she walks to him and standing in front of him, she takes his hand,"I know I have hurt you. I am so sorry A."

"Listen, I really need to go." He pulls his hand away,"besides, you didn't say anything I didn't do. So.." he trails off and start moving but she pulls him with the collar of his jacket.

"I didn't really mean it, A. Please forgive me." She looks at him, her eyes begging.

It's almost his undone, almost.  Because her words have greater impact on him then anyone else's.  His father kept telling him this since he can recall his existence but it didn't matter because he always knew his father just wanted him on the right path. Hearing it from Alia affected more than anything.  A cold ice water bucket to his warm and fuzzy world he started creating with Alia.

"It doesn't matter, Alia. Please let me go."

"Not until you have breakfast with me." She says and pulls him in the hall and to the kitchen where she pushes him on the chair and and putting his plate, she serves him.

He stares at her face as she serves him and all he wants to do is pull her closer and kiss her and claim her forever. His eyes moves from her face to her robe and he's even more tempted to get close to her. Her robe almost falling off , the knot loosely done.