CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

"You're kicking us out?" One of Aayan's friends glare at Riddhan who dares him to come forward and make a move.

"Bhai.." Amyra walks to Riddhan and holds his other arm trying to stop him from getting into any fight.

He sighs and taking out his phone from his pocket,  he dials a number," Sam, send the security upstairs.  I want some fuckers out."

"Dude, your brother is insulting us." One of Aayan's friends says, keeping his hand over Aayan'shounder and in return he gets a punch from Aayan as he growls at all of  them,"get the hell out."

Meher and Amyra both jumps flinching in their places. They all know what Riddhan does when he's angry, but this is the first time they have seen Aayan getting violent. All the guys walks out just as Sam comes with the guards knowing they can get in trouble.

"Amy, Meher, go home. Sam will drop you." Riddhan says and pushes Amyra looking at Sam who nods at Riddhan.

Meher tries to say something but one glare from Riddhan and she shuts up and walks out but not before she wishes Aayan, "now that's your birthday. "

Riddhan leaves Alia and Aayan alone as he goes in the room after Amyra and Meher are out of the door.

Aayan looks at Alia who's standing giving not an ounce emotion of what she's feeling as she's looking down, not meeting her eyes with him. 

He walks to her,"Lia..."

"Did you do that?" She asks his, finally looking in his eyes, yet she manages not to show any emotion.

"Lia please listen to me. It was in the past and not how they said." He desperately tries to see what she is feeling but her face is blank.

"DID. YOU. DO. THAT. AAYAN?" She grits her teeth, suppressing her anger, channeling it and trying to push it away.

He looks at her guilty and ashamed.

"Yes." He whispers but holds her hand,"Lia,  please understand."

She pushes him away jerking her hand away,"understand what?"  A tear drop her eyes,"you made fun of my dead parents and you want ME to understand? What do you want me to understand?"

"Please lia..." he holds her hand feeling weirdly different of a sudden.  Dejected.

She again pushes him,"you could have told me that you don't like me Aayan. Why didn't you fucking say so?" She wipes her deceiving tears harshly as she glares at him with still teary eyes," you never said you are not interested."

He looks in her eyes, her pain and anger clearly visible.  Hurt. Finally. But He has hurt her deeply today. He's again broken her trust. He can see it all yet, the most painful thing is listen her calling him Aayan. She hates him.

"Baby try to.."

"I DO NOT want to understand. " she blazes at him angrily, her eyes shining with tears as she breathes harshly,"I really don't want to understand. I have been understanding everything from the very start." She shakes her head vigorously, "I tried to understand why all of a sudden you started pushing me away. I understood even after seeing you with random girls every weekend. I understood when you said you don't love me and I understood when you agreed to marry me." She glares at him,"I went to Paris because I hated being around you and still get rejected and pushed away every time.  And all this time.." she walks to him as she looks in his eyes,"you knew.. " she pokes his chest over his heart,"yet you never denied, why?"