CHAPTER NINETEEN

Alia is in the kitchen preparing the mixture for dough for peanut butter cookies when Aayan walks in the kitchen in only his boxers. She stops mixing and looks at him as her mouth drops open.

"Good morning, baby!" He says in his morning hoarse morning voice as he walks to the refrigerator with ease, taking a water bottle, he drinks from it still looking at her as she ogles at him with her mouth open.

He keeps the bottle on the counter and walks closer to her. Putting his finger under her chin he pushes it up, closing her mouth and she gulps as she looks at into his mischievous eyes which is mocking her right back.

"You in the kitchen so early?"he ask as she looks back at the mixing bowl. He checks her pyjama shorts and camisole and leaning,he moves his hand around her waist and give a long kiss at the back of her neck, making her shiver as he whispers into her ear,"looking sexy."

She looks at him,"stop doing that.." she swats his hand and gets back to her mixing.

"What did I do?" He raises his brow as he grins at her charmingly, the frowns, "why are you up so early in the kitchen?"

"I am making peanut butter cookies for Parth. Going to check out few places for the bakery with him so though it will be kind off a 'thank you 'cookie." She says still looking away and trying to keep her eyes away from his almost naked body.

He glares at her,"I thought you just bake for me."

"I use to, but now it's kind of my profession so there's no you in the baking anymore." She states wounding his damaged ego further more. He groans inwardly and glares at the bowl.

"Why are you roaming naked in the house? Still not use to staying with me?"she ask with her eyes on him and she makes sure not to wavers her eyes away.

"Should I show you how use to I am staying with you?" He says and taking her hand he pulls her, and picking her up he makes her sit on the counter. She raises her brow as he takes her hand and puts it around his neck and moving really, really close to her he stares at her lips,"I gave you exactly 3 day and now I am going to claim my stake." He holds her face closer and seals her lips with his, biting her lips,"baby, that's all I could give.." his both hands holding the side of her face, as he draws her lips and pulling it he bites again.

She digs her fingers on his back as she moans, her eyes closed and she is pulling him closer giving into the kiss, giving it back.

He grins, his hand moves to her hair, grabbing softly as he tilts her head back and trails kisses to her neck. She moans in his arms and as he bites her, she hisses then pushing him away she glares at him,"stop it, A. Just because you said you like me doesn't changes the fact that we're getting a divorce.."

"We'll see about that!" He declares and once again tries to kiss her but she pulls away,"you were going to woo me? What happened about that?"

He shrugs,"I haven't even started yet, Lia." He winks and when she continues to stare at him, he takes the box of baking powder from the counter and pours it into the bowl of mixture.

"I'll let you get to your baking and go workout a little." Saying he drops her on the floor but still doesn't move. His eyes fixed on her as she stares back at him.

Gaze fixed on her, he walks to the leaving room and moves the couch and start doing pushups on the carpet. He sees how her breathing changed and even though her eyes is fixed on his, she's having different ideas going in her mind.

When he winks at her, she looks away,"you aren't playing fair, A!"

"I wasn't born to play fair, baby" he states and continues to work out.