LAST CHAPTER

The ladies come home after shopping with lots of bags and all slumps on the couch. Meher looks at Amyra and grins touching her hair which is now back to the normal color, black just like her mother.

"Finally, you look a little more like your self. Get rid of those lenses and we'll adjust with the smile." She says sitting next to Amyra who pushes her away.

"Get away from me. Why are you so clingy?" She turns to Riddhima, "mumma, I don't like her."

"Amy.." Riddhima shakes her head and frowns at her,"what's wrong with you? Why are you behaving so differently, baby?" She checks her temperature,"you are okay?"

She nods and looks at Alia who's sitting silently. She turns to look at Riddhima who's  looking at Alia too,"can I talk to her?"

"Of course, take her upstairs."Riddhima says and gets up looking at everyone,"you all go get ready soon and come down for engagement ceremony in two hours." Riddhima turns to Muskaan and Nikki," di, Nikki! Elisha will be here in an hour for the engagement.  You'll help her get ready? I have to go check on the other arrangements."

"Sure Riddhima,  you go ahead and finish it. You have to get ready too.." Muskaan says getting up and pulls Nikki with her.

Nitya walks with Meher,"you get me decked up, okay? I wanna look pretty."

"Why? Any guy coming to see you too?" Meher asks her who giggles and they both walk upstairs.

Alia sighs and gets up but Amyra taps on her shoulder," why are you so upset?"

"It's nothing Amy." She says and walks to her room with Amyra following her.

"You're sad. Tell me, I can help you, maybe." She insist and they get in the room before Alia closes the door and turns to Amyra and a single tear falls of her eyes.

"A is going to divorce me!" She says and  drops on the bed, lying against her back, looking at the ceiling," three more days and our trying period will be over. I thought I could change his mind.  Muskie mom thinks I should not give up but looking at everything and how cold he reacted yesterday, I don't think I can hope anymore."

Amyra follows her lead and lies down next to her, turning to look at Alia, "why, did you give your hundred percent to try?"

Alia looks at her and frown, "of course I did. You know I didn't mean all those things I said. I was just angry."

"And you could say stuff in anger but cannot say stuff to stop him? To tell him that you love him? Unbelievable!" Amyra scoffs and looks up at the ceiling," when we love someone,  we give them power over everything. Heart, mind and soul. So it definitely hurts when that person hurts us the most. It's hard to forgive, especially when they didn't care when they hurt us and." Alia balances herself on her elbow and looks at Amyra who's looking at the ceiling with a ghost of hurt in her eyes and she sighs and sits up. She pulls Amyra and looks at her,"you want to talk about it?"

"What?" Amyra frowns and shakes her head,"no.. we're talking about you here. I don't think you said sorry from your heart. Tell him that he's your world and tell him your deepest feelings and if he loves you just as much as you love him, which I am sure he does, he won't go anywhere."

"How are you so sure?"

"Because, it's feelings. You can't run away from it's better that you take a chance. Aayan... bhai is hurt and angry. But he can't be hurt and angry forever, right?" She looks at Alia, "and I saw him in the morning when that Parth guy was here."